Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Patch 1.14 Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by (luky.m @ May 21 2008,21:38)
    I have a problem with patch 1,14

Withnout mod is work great but with mods its problematic.

When I shoot with BIS M4 or AK74 its display to me:

SIZE:'AK74Recoil/' not an array
    and the same with M4
    I have the same problems with older patches, and i dont think anyone here answerd the question -_-
    please help

It's most likely a problem with an addon that you have, especially since you mentioned that the game works fine without them. Try removing all custom addons and adding them back one by one to see which one is broken.

Yeah it was solved by itself somwhow. but there is another thing that bugs me, that "bird" thing.
    Im playing, and than suddenly I become a fricking pigeon!
    "good birds dont fly away in this game, i have only myself to blame" my ass! I didnt even died! I just walked around with the team and all the sudden im a bird. why does it happen?

4.   This is the last Developer post in this thread.   #174
    Quote Originally Posted by (talc @ Sep. 03 2008,17:24)
    Yeah it was solved by itself somwhow. but there is another thing that bugs me, that "bird" thing.
    "good birds dont fly away in this game, i have only myself to blame" my ass! I didnt even died! I just walked around with the team and all the sudden im a bird. why does it happen?
    1st, it not a fricking pigeon, it is a seagull

2nd, you really have only yourself to blame for using hacked or pirated version of the game.

If you think I am wrong and you are sure your version is a legitimate one, just send me a PM and I will be happy to check what could be wrong.
    Ondrej Spanel, BIS Lead Programmer

Quote Originally Posted by (Suma @ Sep. 03 2008,17:36)

2nd, you really have only yourself to blame for using hacked or pirated version of the game.

If you think I am wrong and you are sure your version is a legitimate one, just send me a PM and I will be happy to check what could be wrong.
    only in pirated haa... I guess Im screwd.

Quote Originally Posted by (Suma @ Sep. 03 2008,17:36)

Suma... any news for a future patch or the 1.14 is the last one?

Lol,
    Suma pops up to give a big smack down......
    In ArmA2, how about a Howitzer that shoots them "pigeons" out of the sky?
    Cya in the CrossHairs Kill Zone!

Spoiler:

I've got only one problem with 1.14.

In Chopper when you begin to shoot with Mg the engine sound fade to a very low level (in mh6 for example).
    Problem appear with hardware sound on or off, eax on or off.
    Got an X-fi

choumi, I think this is feature. After loud sounds becomes deaf.

Quote Originally Posted by (Selya @ Sep. 12 2008,10:35)
    choumi, I think this is feature. After loud sounds becomes deaf. ***
    I don't think so because only the engine sound fade when shooting, the chopper mg sound doesn't fade.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast