Sign in to follow this  
colonel well

cheyenne moutain complex

I work on the norad north door  addon

I have a lot of work to build it for Arma , I would to build cheyenne more realistic , like the real cheyenne entrence wink_o.gif

it's a big project tounge2.gif

cheyennenduf9.jpg

noradwx6.jpg

take a look on stargatemod forum and alien mod topic  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif

http://www.stargateassault.net/forum/index.php?topic=1912.0

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=345

aliens and stargate ...

inlove.gif  wink_o.gifwink_o.giftounge2.gif

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb smile_o.gif

Looks very nice, have you done any work on the inside? Also I am very impressed that you've taken on such a massive project, that place is HUGE!

Looks very nice, have you done any work on the inside? Also I am very impressed that you've taken on such a massive project, that place is HUGE!

tounge2.gif  huhuhu !

cheyenne mountain complex it's composed of :

1- poste guard and stuff outside

2- cheyenne entrence

3- tunnel

4- blast door

5- stargate command ( this one was made by bxbx for ofp , I have converted it for arma but I have not permission from bxbx for edited it or realesed it , so , when I realese my cheyenne mountain complex , no area52 in it , but when bxbx want to realese area52 in arma , you can put sgc command easily in my cheyenne mountain , there already a place for it into mountain  smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif

6- big mountain ...of course  tounge2.gif

bigmountee1.jpg

Hah isnt it on Rahmadi? xD

Well I am looking forward to this project, I can't wait to send my squad inside with clearing mission lol.

Hope it wont lagg ;p

are you workig with the guys from this mod here

if not you should get in contact as they have a working gate etc

that looks so cool i love stargate

Wow...I feel old. I saw this excellent addon and I thought... "Cool, just like 'War Games' with Matthew Broderick!"...and not like Stargate.

My age aside this looks top notch! Can't wait to see it released.

Oooohhhh..... this is stargate related???

I was thinking of the military complex irl.

I look and study  this day pics of real cheyenne mountain complex and euh... crazy_o.gif

I have big work again  wow_o.gif  

girlswc2.jpg

inlove.giftounge2.gif

updated this day with more little mountin , it's better for arma game tounge2.gif and no hang in game wink_o.gif

mount3ug8.jpg

mount2sh7.jpg

mount1mu2.jpg

it looks great, just a little bit of texture stretcching on the last image just above the tunnel entrance, other than that a good job! thumbs-up.gif

behind the blast door , there is the stargate command ...

behindal1.jpg

redqg5.jpg

follow the red ligne for exit sgc

wink_o.gif

I work again on the cheyenne mountain complex addon , because I change my opinion , and return the question :

the original creator had the permission from the MGM to builded area52 or stargate P90 ?

I have buided this cheyenne addon because I 'm a big stargate fan and want to see cheyenne moutain in arma and sent it for the stargate fan arma community , that all , the other think is not my problem tounge2.gifwink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Just to make this clear, the underground complex (SGC) well is including with his mountain is stolen content from the SG Mod; may any host site please remove any version of this addon which includes it.

Same goes with the P90.

Cheers everyone, sorry a internal dispute has spilled over to these forums.

keep your area52 for you if you want , but it's only to sent my first cheyenne addon to the arma community , and I have not stolen items , frostman you are stupid .

but it's decided NO REALESE , I work on addons for arma but NO REALESE , it's just for me now , frostam you make big trouble whit the BXBX area52 and it's NOT YOUR ADDON !!!

so it's the end for me

byby all

mad_o.gif

keep your area52 for you if you want , but it's only to sent my first cheyenne addon to the arma community , and I have not stolen items , frostman you are stupid .

but  it's decided NO REALESE , I work on addons for arma but NO REALESE , it's just for me now , frostam you make big trouble whit the BXBX area52 and it's NOT YOUR ADDON !!!

so it's the end for me

byby all

mad_o.gif

Hey,

Dude i aint going to protest again but i hope you seen my protest on your forum, that's how much i believe your work should be realised. Colonel i can kind of see what your going through but mate the quality of your work is simply stunning love it and there is no need to finish your work cause some tossers can't handel the truth mate.

I really hope you read this and decide to do something, there are modding teams out there what could USE your great talent.

mad_o.gif

Kris rofl.gif

Band Of Brothers Mod - Leader

Colonel Well, I can only agree with [AIF] Kris. I do not understand the politics involved, but I do believe I got a strong whiff of sour grapes. I have been following your work, and have been very impressed by it. I for one believe it would be a very great shame if you are run off by your detractors (remember, if you try to achieve, you will always have detractors). Please keep up the good work. thumbs-up.gif

He doesn't have permission to release the bits he didn't author.

This has been pointed out to him politely several times.

His final response could be paraphrased as "waaa! I'm going to hold my breath, then get somewhere else to publish my work, you're not my friend any more!"

That's why not all of us are treating him with the respect you think he deserves.

Honestly...

Has anyone here even tried to get in contact with Bxbx or even check with the EULA for Bluegate to see if he's OK with this?

I mean, really. Is there any reason for the lot of you to be acting like 5 year olds? (Yes, that's right, both of you)