Sign in to follow this  
FA Dalai Lamar

.Blood texture problem

Hey guys can someone help me and possibly look at my work. I just started my very first project for arma on O2. I have everything working correctly in game but the blood textures don't work...I have tried many different things and studied numerous other works done with O2. Cannot for the life of me figure it out. Please help.

Lamar

Do you have self made wound textures with own respective .RVMATs or do you use ArmA's standard wounds (in other words you have made retexturing and not completly own model with wound textures)?

If you use Armas basic wounds you should add following in main class soldier (the one you base all of others):

Quote[/b] ]class Wounds {

tex[] = {};

mat[] = {"<yourunitpath>\data\<nameofbodyrvmat>.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\soldier_captive_body_wound1.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\soldier_captive_body_wound2.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\soldier_captive_hhl.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\soldier_captive_hhl_wound1.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\soldier_captive_hhl_wound2.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\us_rukavy_hhl_wound1.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\us_rukavy_hhl_wound2.rvmat"};

};

On that you simply just have to replace tags <>

If its not working post your config entry here with bodys rvmat name.

Thank you very much for that sir....I did not see that the rvmat subtly changes in each wound scenario. Thank thank you!

Lamar

just wanted to say thank you aswell.