Sign in to follow this  
Terran4999

Zombie Mod

Does anybody know how to get the zombie mod to work. I started the mission editor, created the game logic, put in a few zombie but they all just stand still. Whats the problem?huh.gif??

I got the "UNIFIED ZOMBIE ADDON BETA 3 SERVICE PACK 1A RELEASE" of the zombie pack. this that on a problem???[/u]

Hallo thaar.

Zombie mod, you need to define gblalltargets.

It's pretty simple if you want to use it pretty simply. Just type;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">gblalltargets = [player]

into the init line of the game logic.

You can make it a bit more advanced for group play, just use;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">gblalltargets = [player] + units (group player)

to get the zombies to go after you and your squad.

These are basic version for basic missions of course. You can make them a lot more complex.

ie;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">gblalltargets = [man1] + [Man2] + [Man3] + units (group1) + units (group2)

(big thing to remeber, is that you have to define at least one single unit before defining groups, "gblalltargets = units (group1)" won't work. I don't know why, you just have to do it this way, use either "player" or put a dummy unit in which is setdamaged 1 at the start.)

If you download HP3 there's two prefab game logics you can just plonk in your mission to get zombies to attack the player and the player and his group. smile_o.gif

EDIT: Fixed my terrible coding...