UAV RQ-1 Predator

Hi all,

I'm proudly to present our small addon:

MQ-1_promo.jpg

RQ-1_promo_A.jpg

RQ-1_promo_B.jpg

UAV M/RQ-1 Predator (both versions)

Authors: EMSI & pochyst

For detailed info and special extras see attached ReadMe file ...

Download links:

ZIP archive <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(3 218 kiB)</span>

EXE installer <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(3 571 kiB)</span> (for lazy users)

Preview video on

(with MQ-1 version)

Note: This is updated StandAloneAddon and updated UAV management will be released soon ...

No, everything is ok.

This UAV may command only pilot-operator and his view is provided through small camera in nose. If you want provide recon (through sensor turret), you must reach MRU as sensor operator and then connect to this plane.

This is provided through UAV management, but for this time isn't updated. This system will be updated after released MQ-1 (armed) version.

I like it.

It is quite different to fly too (quite slow and carefull when you bank too much)

One question: Is the FLIR stuck in Forward view? Is there any way to move it around or lock it on a target?

Thanx to all for other mirrors ... smile_o.gif

Enjoy it and see what SLA soldiers has on supper !

emsi_salute.gif

EDIT: @xav

The FLIR view is active only for pilot-operator and only if he is on board. So if he eject form it, Auto-FLIR function is off. And pilot-operator can see only through small camera at nose. Try it ... wink_o.gif

If you want to lock any target, you must use (for this time not-updated) UAV management ... this is work for other member of the crew - sensor operator.

Yes, of course !

Read first post (especialy note at down) and see preview video smile_o.gif

This version is already done, but we have some little trouble with definition of an custom magazine (only 2 rockets) or all weapon (?) confused_o.gif

This addon I can use to simulate the spying that the office of homeland security does (using them) on American citizens during large protest marches (yup they were up there easy to see). Ahh...gotta love the massive breaches of law that our intelligence agencies get away with these days when it comes to spying on our own citizens in the name of fighting terror (which seems to include neo-hippies and vegans and anyone who's down with the brown). lol!

Beware oh people of Saharani....big brother is watching! Muuuuahahahahahaha!!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

You know this looks pretty good mate. As a Sensor Operator myself, I can tell you the model is nearly perfect. I hope the MTS ball camera view looks good as well, again great work.

Thanx wink_o.gif

It's nice to hear something like this, from people which working with this.