Sign in to follow this  
elpep

\'Picking up the Pieces\'

On the mission in Red hammer where you have to nick the Hind to get off Everon do you have do destroy all the US helicopters to complete the mission? Why are they in white on the vehicle scanner as well when they are not disabled?

(Edited by elpep at 10:02 pm on Dec. 8, 2001)

U should see a cutscne. Destroy the first part of the choppers on the airport. Then u sould see a ctuscene.

BTW. White boxes are there because the vehicles are empty. They're red if the vehicle have a soldier in.

Cheers Mate. I didn't see the cutscene though. I only took out one or two of them (helicopters) but then it went 'Wait for Others' so I landed on the airstrip, got out and was shot.....

Yeah got that one but now I'm stuck on 'Return the Chopper'  I have no problem taking out the first convoy but then I run out of ammo when I'm taking out the second one thats headed towards the lighthouse.  Is there any ammo truck in the area then i could use to re-arm the hind?

Forget that, I started from scratch and kept my medic friend out of harms way. What a difference a gunner makes instead of having to use manual fire.

(Edited by elpep at 5:56 pm on Dec. 9, 2001)

Yes. use manual fire. I use my gunner only in a gunship. When i fire with cannon. Otherwise i'm using manual fire.