Sign in to follow this  
BravoMike7

Replacement Tutorial - Can't Find It

Sorry: Posted in the wrong forum, meant to post it in the CONFIGS AND SCRIPTING forum (had too many windows open and lost track of where i was)

So sorry to post this - honestly I am - but no matter what words or phrases i put into the search on this site, armaholic, google etc, I cannot find this "replacement tutorial" that i keep reading about to help with unit replacement configs. Finding the tutorial might actually help me solve the problem I'm having.

I'/m currently attempting to make one, but i keep coming across the same error - however i don't think its my little replacement setup, as every replacement file i use gets the same error.

Game loads, get to the main menu and i get something about being unable to read / open the "us_soldier_officer.p3d". Happens with the majority of replacement configs ive tried to use - is this a 1.09 beta issue? As i get the same thing with 1.08 huh.gif

Sorry for the post thats probably already been answered guys, but ive been searching for the tutorial for a good few hours and was getting a tad frustrated.

Any help for this little noob greatly appreciated.