Sign in to follow this  
chneemann

Mapfact "Operation Snakebite - Rescue Operation"

Mapfact releases the MP-Mission "Rescue Operation" by Chneemann

ResOp.jpg

Half a year after the first mission, Operation Snakebite is going on again.

Chneemann finished another mission called "Rescue Operation" to our MP campaign. A reconnaissance aircraft has been shot down and the 8 men Special Forces group "Taipan" has to evacuate the pilot. But where is the aircraft and what about the pilot? If he’ll be found by RACS troops it looks pretty bad for him.

Op_Snakebite.jpg

Chneemann tried to create the mission as dynamic as possible. Additionally to the DAC, script pools for camps, villages and sequences add to the dynamic feeling. That actually should avoid the mission getting boring after a short time.

Unlike the first Snakebite Mission, this mission is also playable with less human players, so that Chneemann is currently working on a SP version.

Read News at Mapfact.net

Download Mission at Mapfact.net

welcome.gif

Yes, but that will take some time.

I have to overwork every script and the SP version needs an intro and outro.

So you have to wait a little bit wink_o.gif

I will play every mission you release Chneemann. These are always quality missions. Since early OFP days!

We will play it with our clan on the next LAN party and I will report back how we experienced it.

what respawn system you are using? any addons needed server or client side?

Instant respawn after 60 seconds (just to stop playing like Rambo)

Yes, you'll need some Addons.

They are all together in one modfolder "@snakebite"

All of our Snakebite-missions need this modfolder - the other way round: With this modfolder you can play every Snakebite mission.

And of course you'll need "Queens Gambit"

played this before for my pc broke down ..

---------------------------------------

a top class mission (as per usuall) ...

been a fan of your missions for a long time

keep em coming mate notworthy.gif

any chance of a version including norrins excellent revive script ... great for encouraging teamplay

The Mission is now also available as singleplayer-version smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Today, about four months after the multiplayer version we release the singleplayer version of Chneemanns "Operation Snakebite – Rescue Operation". Because of health issues it took a little more time. But therefore Chneemann optimized some scripts an made an intro an outro for the mission.

Read News

Download SP version

www.Mapfact.net welcome.gif

The Mission is now also available as singleplayer-version smile_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Today, about four months after the multiplayer version we release the singleplayer version of Chneemanns "Operation Snakebite – Rescue Operation". Because of health issues it took a little more time. But therefore Chneemann optimized some scripts an made an intro an outro for the mission.

Read News

Download SP version

www.Mapfact.net welcome.gif

Fantastic surprise! I was just on the MapFact website last weekend and when I looked at the MP version, for the first time in months, I was dreaming of an SP version. Until I read this thread again right now, I forgot you had mentioned a SP version was in the pipeline. I was actually thinking about checking out the MP version and try to convert it into an SP version for my private use.

Damn it I'm excited to give this a try. Thanks thumbs-up.gif

I was dreaming of an SP version. Until I read this thread again right now, I forgot you had mentioned a SP version was in the pipeline.

I'm sorry you had to wait 4 month for the SP version.

But unfortunately I broke my wrist and spend some time at the hospital.

@Burns: I think QG is a standard addon and worth the money.

I was dreaming of an SP version. Until I read this thread again right now, I forgot you had mentioned a SP version was in the pipeline.

No problem Chneemann! The surprise of the SP release made it well worth the wait. No need to apologize for the wait. Take care of that wrist. biggrin_o.gif

many may consider it a standard retail add-on, but not everybody can purchase it. not everybody has a credit card or paypal, and some, like myself only get errors when attempting to purchase it. ontop of that, it's not yet available via steam (which i now use instead of my retail copy of arma).

so until atari makes it available as a seperate retail copy in north-america (can't buy it anywhere in BC, Canada) or makes it available via steam, and if sprokets can fix their system... i don't see how anybody can consider this as an add-on that everybody should have when there are obvious obstacles that hinder many of us from purchasing it.

many may consider it a standard retail add-on, but not everybody can purchase it.

Don't know about that problem  confused_o.gif

Maybe I'll make an optional version without QG too.

Should not be that difficult.   thumbs-up.gif

many may consider it a standard retail add-on, but not everybody can purchase it.

Don't know about that problem  confused_o.gif

Maybe I'll make an optional version without QG too.

Should not be that difficult.   thumbs-up.gif

would be very appreciated. thank you smile_o.gif