Thank you TB, a very nice release
Thank you TB, a very nice release
Thanks all for the nice words.
I played the entire "Red Hammer" campaign without experiencing any crash at all, the same goes to the "Beta testers" who tested the pack, since nobody experienced any kind of CTD.Originally Posted by [b
I partially conclude that this is due to your system, therefore, please check out that:
1 - You are running the MOD with a clean installation of OFP 1.96
2 - Make sure your system respects the following requirements:
- Windows XP / 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon XP / 1024 MB RAM / 1GB Hard Disk Space (per pack) / At least a Fifth Generation Graphic Card (eg. GeForce 5 Series or Radeon 9 series)
3 - Clean your registry (With ccleaner or any other tool intended for this purpose).
4 - Defrag your system.
Having a huge amount of troops concentrated in 1 specific area might break several BIS missions, that's why reinforcements have been made random.Originally Posted by [b
Negative.Originally Posted by [b
Otherwise, thanks for reporting the 2 little bugs regarding the Apache not attacking ground troops and RPK-74 using 1 firing mode.
- Former FFUR MOD Leader (For Operation Flashpoint).
- Long Live the French Army - Among the most professional armies in the world
- Tweak ArmA II as much as you can, once tweaked, you will discover the real potential of this
- FFUR '85 runs stable (I had no crashes so far) in contrast to vanilla SLX; thunderbird, did you change something in SLX-scripts to prevent CTDs?
- M60A2 should be renamed to M60A1 or M60A3; the M60A2 fired missiles and wasn't fielded widely
- the Apaches do attack ground vehicles, if they have their engines on
- for the Cobra it says Hellfire, although it should fire TOW.
Good job, I very much like it!
Thanks for the comments and feedbacks, copied all reports to a .txt file in order to enhance these aspects with a patch, that would hopefully, include some new unexpected Models as well ;] (Thanks to vektorboson).
Thank you for the mirror, will be added to the first page ASAP.Originally Posted by [b
Awesome job TB, can't wait to try it.
...For the passion, for the glory, for the memories, for the money...You're a soldier, for your country,
what's the difference,all the same...Far away from the land of our birth,We fly a flag in some foreign earth,
We sailed away like our fathers before, These colours don't run, from cold bloody war...
Damn you Tbird, I wish you would PM me or something that your going to release the mod, I'm always the last person to see that it is out.
I'm downloading now. Can't wait to play the original campaigns with an original ERA mod again,
Congrats, Can't wait for the Desert and Winter Versions (Just Kidding )
Live Free - Die Proud - God Bless the Irish Republic.
haha.. ah the gold ol' days.Originally Posted by (Big-Rooney @ Jan. 16 2008,05:25)
OMG GRABING FURR NAOH!!
Can you provide either a separate config/SLX_GL3 or direct me to where to make the change that will restore the original GL3 radio functionality? I don't care about the BIS missions being broken.
It does not work by me, it crashes.
But the version before gone good.
But the oldest 1985 Version crashed too...
There no Addons in the res folder, installed correct, is there something needed?
Roughneck Whore House - rn1.roughnecks.org
AMD 64x2 4400 2200@2450 Mhz- 2 gig dual DDR PC4000 - SATA HDs