Sign in to follow this  
Ashfield212

What to expect?

G'day folks!

Alrighty well basically i'm investing in ArmA very soon, i'm just curious as to what to expect with multiplayer? Is at all out deathmatch Counter-Strike style with supreme graphics and vehicles, or more tactical, team based and strategic? From what i've seen the games community seems highly mature, which is always good! Any input is greatly appreciated.

I think the public servers aren't that great (still better than CS), but if you can find a dedicated group/clan to play some good games with you are pretty much set.

G'day folks!

Alrighty well basically i'm investing in ArmA very soon, i'm just curious as to what to expect with multiplayer? Is at all out deathmatch Counter-Strike style with supreme graphics and vehicles, or more tactical, team based and strategic? From what i've seen the games community seems highly mature, which is always good! Any input is greatly appreciated.

depends what you like...

if you enjoy coop and playing with plan and tactics Arma is the best game around for coop games..

for competitive mp players vs player...not so sure...never played it...as personally i think is not offered for mp competitive...but just my opinion...