Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Meet santa

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=400><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.allfunnypictures.com/flash/santa.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.allfunnypictures.com/flash/santa.swf WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=400 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

Your about 2 months short of that being funny.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 27 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, fuck off and dont watch it then mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ooo is the avatart stealing, land stealing american gonna cry. boo hoo

stfu.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 27 2002,02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">land stealing american gonna cry.

suck shit<span id='postcolor'>

yep land stealing, nope i don't suck shit but it might be one of your hilbilly fetishes.

I tried editing, it but cant the board is set to not allow .pjpeg format for some useless reason.. it used too work   confused.gif??

yep land stealing, nope i don't suck shit but it might be one of your hilbilly fetishes.

oh, screw you, racist ignorant twat.

Wow the I see the American vocabulary is varied.

dont look at me, I just posted it because though it might be entertaining..  I guess Im too much of a land stealing american hill-billy shit eater to know humor though mad.gif

And I see ignorance is global.

yea cause all i said was that it was a bit late then the hillbilly started cussin pa.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 27 2002,02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dont look at me, I just posted it because though it might be entertaining..  I guess Im too much of a land stealing american hill-billy shit eater to know humor though mad.gif

And I see ignorance is global.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea from a country where u aint aloud to say arse on prime time and where the LIVE studio audience has to be told when to laugh and when not to.

people post humor so thost that may find it funny will enjoy it, not so that those who dont can piss and moan... you dont like it.. fine move on..  dotn bitch and flame just because you dont find it funny...

Yea from a country where u aint aloud to say arse on prime time and where the LIVE studio audience has to be told when to laugh and when not to.

is all you know how to do is bash other countries?? cant you find something more intellectual to devote your mindless pissing and moaning to??

I also feel that Wobbles sig is far to large and takes alot of screen space up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 27 2002,02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">people post humor so thost that may find it funny will enjoy it, not so that those who dont can piss and moan... you dont like it.. fine move on..  dotn bitch and flame just because you dont find it funny...<span id='postcolor'>

When did i bitch and flame that's what you did when i suggested it would have been funnier 2 months earlier.

I also feel that Wobbles sig is far to large and takes alot of screen space up.

I tried to resize it but this board wont allow the .pjpeg format like it used to.. so I cant edit it.. I plan to change it soon

When did i bitch and flame

land stealing american gonna cry. boo hoo

it might be one of your hilbilly fetishes

that it was a bit late then the hillbilly started cussin pa.

Take it off now.

ill take it off when and only when I find a suitable replacement, and unless a mod says so not a second sooner.

Only after you Flamed me (well tried).

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>OMG</span></span> people.

<span style='color:red'>---> CLOSED</span>