Sign in to follow this  
Dynablue

Vehicle/M2 entry problem

I was playing (actually hosting) the LostSquad mission with some friends and I noticed that there are some problems with the emplaced weapons and the vehicles.

#1. A friend of mine and I both tried to man up the M2 in the fortification closest to the town at the same time. Result..I got my view stuck on him and my character was unplayable for until he got killed. I was seeing the game from my friends viewpoint but couldn't control anything.

#2. When I climb in a vehicle, say a tank, and I use that vehicle then I climb out and run back to the town for an M2 emplacement in one of the houses, if I man the machine gun I'll end up back in the turret of the tank as the gunner. If I dismount the vehicle then I'm standing outside the tank again and have to run back to the town.

#3. I drive the truck to a tank and try to climb in as the gunner, I wind up back in the driver's seat of the truck. However, if I climb into the tank as the driver and move to the turret, things work fine.

Odd problems..haven't noticed that on any other missions, just this one. Incidentally, that happens when I start it as a LAN game with just myself connecting, not just when I connect via the remote.

All the same problems on my system when I host. Buddy playing with me as host has none. And only on "Lost Squad"

I even did a clean reinstall 1.20-1.30. Problem persists