Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

DDAM NATO M113A2

may i ask what this topic is really about? is it just another postcount + 1 topic, or is it just a little mistake that there is no link or anything else to that ddam M113A2?

I am just getting a bit confused because this sub forum says "ArmA - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE"  :I

may i ask what this topic is really about? is it just another postcount + 1 topic, or is it that there is no link or anything else to that ddam M113A2?

I am just getting a bit confused because this sub forum says "ArmA - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE"  :I

just a little mistake...

link fixed goodnight.gif

is there any chance please of a link that you dont nead to join there site just to download and try an addon

yours

bk1276

is there any chance please of a link that you dont nead to join there site just to download and try an addon

yours

bk1276

Yes, please? Im curious to try this out, as I want to see what the new features are, but I'm afraid the download site is a major turn-off for me confused_o.gif

yours

bk1276

Yes, please? Im curious to try this out, as I want to see what the new features are, but I'm afraid the download site is a major turn-off for me  confused_o.gif

Yup. Yup.

RavenDk,

Can you please get us a link that we can just dl and not register? I'm eager to try this.

Thanks for the mirrors smile_o.gif

Armed assault link

Armaholic link

"is this a retexture ? or a complete new model" it is not a retexture, it is the BIS M113 where we added a scope (modeled) on the .50 cal.

It aint a retexture or a new model... we simply upgraded the good ol m113  pistols.gif

Hi there, I tried to play with this today but ended up having this error that did not allow me to turn the turret. I tried downloading the file from many mirrors but all had the same problem. Do you know of a fix for this?

natom113error.gif

did anyone els experiance ths problem ? confused_o.gif

CTDs all over

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Warning Message: Cannot load material file c:\games\arma\@ddam\addons\ddam_m113\elcan.rvmat.

Cannot load material file c:\games\arma\@ddam\addons\ddam_m113\elcan.rvmat

Warning Message: Cannot load material file c:\games\arma\@ddam\addons\ddam_m113\tmgrail.rvmat.

Cannot load material file c:\games\arma\@ddam\addons\ddam_m113\tmgrail.rvmat

Blowin up arma.rpt....

Quote[/b] ]

Warning: ddam_m113\ddam_m113.p3d: Degenerated triangle found on source triangles (1351,112,1352)

Error: ddam_m113\ddam_m113.p3d: Opposite edge to P(1351, 112) was not found - shadow geometry is not closed.

Quote[/b] ]Warning: ddam_m113\ddam_m113.p3d:VIEW_CARGO Error while trying to generate ST for points: 19381, 19355, 19387

just some of em.

deleting now

regards

rocko