Sign in to follow this  
mr.g-c

Want to buy used OFP - who is willing to sell?

Hello, who wants to sell his copy of OFP to me?

I owned OFP till 2003 but then sold it over ebay - now i want it back biggrin_o.gif

I want to buy a used copy, either the "Game of the Year" edt. or the Resistance Addon.

The "normal" Cold-War-Crisis is not necessarily needed, as i can get it used at Amazon-germany for 0.75€ - but if someone would sell me both(CWC+RESISTANCE) for a low Price its ok.

Language: English or German, other languages aswell if they can made back to english somehow.

Location: EU, prefered Germany because for low shipping prices.

Regards, Christian

for a low Price its ok.

You won´t get mine nener.gif

PS: http://www.okaysoft.de/ok....wBudget wink_o.gif

Hi Mr Burns, nice to see someone from german here replying (im also in hx3-forums known as "arma_chriss")

Up to 18€ is way to much for such a old game.

In UKs ebay you can get the "game of the year edition" for less than 8 pounds-Sterling, NEW incl. shipping by airmail to germany.

I need maybe more than one copy, because i have two brothers playing arma aswell, so therefor im bidding a bit onw used ones on german ebay... lets see if i can get one for less than 5 euros.

BTW: Are your changed islands for OFP still downloadable?

Regards, Christian

Well the only time i´ve been over there and needed to know the exchange rates was when we still had DM´s. But 8 pounds + shipping + egay mumbojumbo should equal the cost of buying it here.

If you go ebay, search for opf instead of ofp .. that´s how i got CWC & Res for less than 20 DM (or Euro?) back in ´02 biggrin_o.gif

BTW: Are your changed islands for OFP still downloadable?

Not atm, but will be up again as soon as all the other mess is sorted out. As long as my backup CD`s dont catch fire nothing is lost.

Maybe thunderbird from FFUR Mod has some mirrors at hand. If so you´ll find ´em on his homepage.

Well the only time i´ve been over there and needed to know the exchange rates was when we still had DM´s. But 8 pounds + shipping + egay mumbojumbo should equal the cost of buying it here.

Exchange Rates are about x1.3 according to many online currency-calculators.

No, the Price was complete for everything! 7,90 pounds is about 10 Euros for a unused Game.

Currently nothing to find in ebay by "opf".

i ask again:

"BTW: Are your changed islands for OFP still downloadable?"

And: what have you changed compared to the originals from BIS?

Regards, Christian

i ask again:

"BTW: Are your changed islands for OFP still downloadable?"

And: what have you changed compared to the originals from BIS?

Read edit above.

And i didn´t change anything personally. Only combined the mods which i liked the most in a single installer - luckily others liked it too biggrin_o.gif

Thanks, but i already knew it (read my first post - 0,75€) wink_o.gif

Anyway the game of the year edition is way to expensive there (starting at EUR 29,80).

Regards, Christian

Just bought one copy "NEW game of the year edition" for 3 pounds sterling + 3 pounds for the shipping to germany, makes roundabout 8€.

So cheap you cant get it in germany, as all used ones intended to go out for more than 8€ on ebay + shipping.

Even worse to the new ones, which start at 15€ + shipping, thats nearly at the level of Arma.

Regards, Christian