Sign in to follow this  
Psycho_

Isn't "Evolution" supposed to save your stats?

Or..?

I see other players having 200 points, and if I play an entire day, I might get like 70 or 80 maximum.

In the breifing it sais that it will "save my stats if i disconnent". Well, it doesnt.

Or have i missed something? What's the point with the mission if you can't save? crazy_o.gif

Yeah, when the mission restarts it resets all the scores, becuase if it didnt, there would be millions of people running around with 10000 scores and such. And where would be the fun in that be as all the vehicles would be taken.

If you leave a game and join in later on and the same mission you were playing earlyer your stats would stay, but these missions only last around 2-4 hours, maybe longer but you couldnt come back the next day and have the same score lol.

As long as the mission stays running and you join the exact same slot(and no one else joins the slot), it will save your final score in the 'i' screen. It won't remember your kills just the final score. This is because the rank is calculated from that score.

edit: server has to be running in persistent mode.

as far as I was aware, Hoz, which slot you take has no effect on it saving your score

Oh I thought it was. I'll have to test it out.

It saves your score using your profile name. However, if a player with double quotes joins the game at all, the script will break and the scores will not be saved for anyone.

It saves your score using your profile name. However, if a player with double quotes joins the game at all, the script will break and the scores will not be saved for anyone.

Eeek. laugh

hoz, the "same slot" thing is for the A.I. you had before disconnect to come back under your command on reconnect.

alef