Sign in to follow this  
(FPC) Bacon

No Entry

I have redone an old OFP map but it will no play on our server i get error  (No Entry bin cfg/cfg vechicles.'.) i get that error on my own machine but the map will play ok and anybody who connects to it any ideas.

I've checked addons on my machine to our server addons and they are all the same. whistle.gif

Bacon

My error log is showing a mass amout of lines

Quote[/b] ]Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles.'.

Warning Message: No entry '.vehicleClass'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles.'.

I'll see if I can work out the problem.

Edit : Mission.sqm shows objects that have been placed, but have no class name what so ever

Quote[/b] ] class Item56

{

position[]={0.000000,0.000000,0.000000};

id=0;

side="WEST";

vehicle="";

skill=0.600000;

};

It can't find an object with a classname of '' and therefore brings up the error.

It's really odd about them, as they are in top left corner of the map.

To fix this I'm going to put some classnames for a west unit, then hopefully find it in the editor to delete.

Edit 2 : Repalced mission.sqm blank entries with a real class name, and after saving and loading the error still appears. Im confused about this one huh.gif

Quote[/b] ] class Item56

{

id=0;

side="WEST";

vehicle="";

skill=0.600000;

};

It can't find an object with a classname of '' and therefore brings up the error.

It's really odd about them, as they are in top left corner of the map.

To fix this I'm going to put some classnames for a west unit, then hopefully find it in the editor to delete.

Edit 2 : Repalced mission.sqm blank entries with a real class name, and after saving and loading the error still appears. Im confused about this one  huh.gif

I did manually delete the ones with no classnames that you have pointed out to no avail  banghead.gif

Thanks for looking JasonO

Maybe someone from BIS may know why it will only play on machines that host it and not a server?

i had this problem with one of my maps. I spent about a month trying to sort it out. Eventually i had to go down the hole mission sqs and look for the problem which i finnaly found. Its coused by adding an addon into your mission and then taking it out again, but without deleteing it on the mission editing screen. And then when you go to load the map in the editer it makes it impossible to find becuase its invisiable. I tried to Copy and paste all the units and waypoints into a fresh map to see if it would of worked but i was still copying something invisable over so in the end i selected every unit, waypoint, marker and so on by hand and copied into a fresh map and the problem went, also by looking at the mission.sqs look for an addon which isnit suppost to be there or look for a blank space and add a Ah1z and then find that on the map and delete it and the problem will be over. I will have a look also for you. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] class Item56

{

id=0;

side="WEST";

vehicle="";

skill=0.600000;

};

Ok what you need to do is find all these and change this

Quote[/b] ]vehicle="";

to

Quote[/b] ]vehicle="AH1W";

and then locate the AH1z's on the map and detele them and resave.