Sign in to follow this  
G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

My Navy Seals

Hi fellas i am pleased to give you guys my navy seals ,they are not up to date equipment as they are only bises models but have tried to make them look as good and different as posible.

Plus also big massive thanks to ebuds for allowed me to use some of hes textures for these,& also for the usmc marines 2003 style, cheers buddy thank you for that & lovely work which saved me some time.

plus,as there is an old saying that you can please some of the people some of the time,but not all the peoplae all of the time ,so i am well aware that some people want like these, but you cant please all lol so here some pics plus DL link.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/genhorseplay/NS4.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/genhorseplay/NS5.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/genhorseplay/NS3.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/genhorseplay/untitled-15.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/genhorseplay/untitled2-5.jpg

Plus these pic are not the most up to date as they now have silenced weapons except the sniper who as the mk 12 spr & the suport gunner which has the 249 saw.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfe....IRGc9PQ

Plus big thanks to ArmaTec for helping with the config as in direction & teaching me whats what thanks bud.

Looking good !

Here is an ArmedAssault.info Mirror to this addons :

DOWNLOAD-Navy Seals (v 1.0) - [16,4 MB] from ArmedAssault.info

Code : <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">DOWNLOAD - Navy Seals (v 1.0) - [16,4 MB] from Armedassault.info

And here is the news to the latest release :

Click here to get to the Navy Seals (v 1.0) news from ArmedAssault.info

Code :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Click here to get to the Lost Brothers IDF Units Ver 1.5 news from ArmedAssault.info

And last but not least, your personal profile where all of your mods stuff is listed (if you want to add some more info/addons/missions... simply PM me)

@ G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

Good stuff I like the dirty helmets and the velcro sleeve patches. smile_o.gif

Maybe it's cause of the lighting conditions of the screenshots, but the 3 colors US cammo looks a bit odd (the brown tone seems a bit too dark) imo. I agree this cammo is quite difficult to implement properly in ArmA. I tried already but never got really satisfied by the results (and yours is far better anyway). So nice job (as usual) BOSS. Congrats. smile_o.gif

@ ofpdeadeye

Could you pls tell me how to get a personal profile too ? Thanks.

again...

another 2143523 retexturing ....

booooooring

again...

booooooring

If you don't like it don't download it, its easy as that, mate. Responses like that only look for trouble. Or as they say, do it yourself, instead of complaining. whistle.gif

again...

booooooring

48h post restriction for flaming. I suggest you use the time getting familiar with the forum rules.

@ G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

Good stuff I like the dirty helmets and the velcro sleeve patches. smile_o.gif

Maybe it's cause of the lighting conditions of the screenshots, but the 3 colors US cammo looks a bit odd (the brown tone seems a bit too dark) imo. I agree this cammo is quite difficult to implement properly in ArmA. I tried already but never got really satisfied by the results (and yours is far better anyway). So nice job (as usual) BOSS. Congrats. smile_o.gif

@ ofpdeadeye

Cheers plasman & yes your again as usual lol, has these are ebuds teaxtures although worked for ages trying to get the tone right ,& i may make totally new patterns for them my self,as i am working on it now hehe..

Have tried these on porto island & i must say they look very in with that kind of terrain.

And sorry that they are only a reskin standalone but i hated the original ones that bis did so just tried to improve then thats all.

And i was right about the saying i quoted above lol.

Also big massive thank you to all the guys on this site that have suported me thanks again for that cheers

@ ofpdeadeye

Every single addon/mission author who has stuff in our database gets one wink_o.gif I'll drop you a PM ...

Boss are you planing do add some custom made gadgets to these units? To make them appear even better?

Nice reskins IMO...

will check 'em out wink_o.gif

These would be very cool if you made new vests, like the CIRAS for them......

I could make a new vest but would need some one to do the scripting side of things like pointing these seals to the new vest ect.

Ill ask the modeler im working with, which he is pretty good but quiet busy at the moment so ill have to see.

Plus im working on some cool shit right now, & nothing to do with soldiers ill make a new thread when get permission to do so & give some pics ,but can tell you its going to be badass and there aint any of these in arma yet.

Can you not edit the current skin to make it look like a molle system, just like a 2D vest, that would be a start....If you can add ammo pouches etc, then all the better.....

Many years ago I dabbled with 3d max for Ghost Recon.....made a few mods in my time..... wink_o.gif

Your units would be sweet with those custom made vests that miles teg did for the IDF paratrooper addon. I'm getting tired of just retex jobs, but you did a good job here. thumbs-up.gif

Your units would be sweet with those custom made vests that miles teg did for the IDF paratrooper addon. I'm getting tired of just retex jobs, but you did a good job here. thumbs-up.gif

Correction, Jewish Freak did that conversion and Hayal did the models and the texturs for the vest and helmet sections.

I just released the first pack. All I do is make missions (which I still need to do for ArmA although I've made plenty for OFP), keep the mod on track as well as recruit new members.

As for these addons, I think that they are great retextures and not much bad can be said about the base BIS models.

However if your modeller or anyone on your team wants to know how my mod made a custom infantry model, Jewish Freak can answer those questions or at least guide your team in the right direction (as I know he's busy) as far as useful tutorials and stuff like that.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Correction, Jewish Freak did that conversion and Hayal did the models and the texturs for the vest and helmet sections.

I just released the first pack.  All I do is make missions (which I still need to do for ArmA although I've made plenty for OFP), keep the mod on track as well as recruit new members.  

As for these addons, I think that they are great retextures and not much bad can be said about the base BIS models.

However if your modeller or anyone on your team wants to know how my mod made a custom infantry model, Jewish Freak can answer those questions or at least guide your team in the right direction (as I know he's busy) as far as useful tutorials and stuff like that.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Thanks for clearing that up.

Glad you colored the helmets, looks great.  I would like to see SEALs wearing baseball caps too.

GD Mast

Hi guys here is my version of navy seals with boonie hats,they are still in beta stage at the moment as i am still sorting out the wounds textures.

Also these are not a replacement nor an update to the last navy seals i have made but an additional unit to go with them.

Also a big massive thanks to ebuds for letting me use his textures, and very fine they are indeed cheers bud your a star.

DL link two navy seals II

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2467

And this is the link to navy seals I.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2326

And here is my acu second division u s army.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2465

And hope like them but some wont, but thats well ok also.

any possibility to get these guys in Woodland uniforms ?

not everybody plays in deserts all the time   (i at least play around on desert and woodland islands tounge2.gif )

That should not be a problem but want be able to do them for a couple of weeks or so, as i am working on a big project right now & it's in the final stages of development & then ill make them for you.

cool.. well my grunts will have to wait a small while longer unti they get reenforced with seals tounge2.gif

maybe its an option to include the save weapons script so these seals can realy be used as seals comming from the water without losing gear ?

( just thinking about making it better and better biggrin_o.gif )

yeah buddy thats a cool idea,& why in the hell didn't i think of that lol doh.

because you were busy working on them and not thinking of them ? tounge2.gif