Sign in to follow this  
arremba_san_zorzo

Soldier in the ground

Hi,

someone knows how to solve the problem illustrated in the picture below?

I have used the MLOD released by BIS.

In the config file, at the first time i have only configured the config vehicles (as i have maded with the other soldier OLOD of Arma).

After the first test were appeared these bug, i have added the config skeleton and the config models.

But the result is the same. Below an extract of the config file.

Is there other strings that i must add? Is there an example of the right soldier config file with the animation?

Thanks in any case

Arremba San Zorzo

BUGsoldier.jpg

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\start of the extract of the config file\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#define private 0

#define protected 1

#define public 2

#define true 1

#define false 0

#define TEast 0

#define TWest 1

#define TGuerrila 2

#define TCivilian 3

#define TSideUnknown 4

#define TEnemy 5

#define TFriendly 6

#define TLogic 7

class CfgPatches

{

class ar7090

{

units[] =

{

ASZ_EIsoldier,

ASZ_rifleman_ar7090,

};

weapons[] =

{................................................};

};

class CfgAddons

{

access = ReadOnly;

class PreloadBanks {};

class PreloadAddons

{

class ASZ_AR7090_Added

{

list[] = {"ar7090_rifle"};

};

};

};

class CfgSkeletons

{

class ASZ_EIsoldier

{

isdiscrete=0;

skeletonInherit="";

skeletonBones[]=

{

"pelvis","","spine", "pelvis","spine1", "pelvis","spine2", "spine1","spine3", "spine2","neck1", "spine3","neck", "spine3", "head", "neck","LLip", "head","Eyelids", "head","lBrow", "head","mBrow", "head","rBrow", "head","lMouth", "head","mMouth", "head","rMouth",

"head","Leftshoulder", "spine3","LeftArm", "Leftshoulder","Leftarmroll", "LeftArm","LeftForearm", "LeftArm","Leftforearmroll", "LeftForearm","lWrist", "LeftForearm","LeftHand", "LeftForearm","LeftHandThumb1", "LeftHand","LeftHandThumb2", "LeftHandThumb1","LeftHandThumb3", "LeftHandThumb2","LeftHandIndex1", "LeftHand","LeftHandIndex2", "LeftHandIndex1","LeftHandIndex3", "LeftHandIndex2","LeftHandMiddle1", "LeftHand","LeftHandMiddle2", "LeftHandMiddle1","LeftHandMiddle3", "LeftHandMiddle2","LeftHandRing", "LeftHand","LeftHandRing1", "LeftHandRing","LeftHandRing2", "LeftHandRing1","LeftHandRing3", "LeftHandRing2","LeftHandPinky1", "LeftHand","LeftHandPinky2", "LeftHandPinky1","LeftHandPinky3", "LeftHandPinky2","Rightshoulder", "spine3","RightArm", "Rightshoulder","Rightarmroll", "RightArm","RightForearm", "RightArm","Rightforearmroll", "RightForearm","rWrist", "RightForearm","RightHand", "RightForearm","RightHandThumb1",

"RightHand","RightHandThumb2", "RightHandThumb1","RightHandThumb3", "RightHandThumb2","RightHandIndex1", "RightHand","RightHandIndex2", "RightHandIndex1","RightHandIndex3", "RightHandIndex2","RightHandMiddle1", "RightHand","RightHandMiddle2", "RightHandMiddle1","RightHandMiddle3", "RightHandMiddle2","RightHandRing", "RightHand","RightHandRing1", "RightHandRing","RightHandRing2", "RightHandRing1","RightHandRing3", "RightHandRing2","RightHandPinky1", "RightHand","RightHandPinky2", "RightHandPinky1","RightHandPinky3", "RightHandPinky2","lfemur", "pelvis","Leftupleg", "pelvis","Leftuplegroll", "Leftupleg","Leftleg", "Leftupleg","Leftlegroll", "Leftleg","Leftfoot", "Leftleg","Lefttoebase", "Leftfoot","rfemur", "pelvis","Rightupleg", "pelvis","Rightuplegroll", "Rightupleg","Rightleg", "Rightupleg","Rightlegroll", "Rightleg","Rightfoot", "Rightleg","Righttoebase", "Rightfoot","slot_buttpack", "pelvis","slot_backwpnl", "pelvis","slot_backwpnr", "pelvis","slot_backpack", "pelvis","slot_patrolwpn", "pelvis","launcher", "","weapon", "","camera", ""

};

};

................................................................................

};

class CfgVehicleClasses

{

class ar7090_rifle

{

displayName = "PedagneMOD - EI weapons";

};

};

class CfgModels

{

class Default

{

sections[] = {};

sectionsInherit="";

};

class ASZ_Head

{

skeletonName="ASZ_EIsoldier";

sections[]={"osobnost","brejle"};

sectionsInherit="";

};

class ASZ_EIsoldier

{

skeletonName="ASZ_EIsoldier";

sections[]=

{

"head_injury",

"body_injury",

"l_arm_injury",

"r_arm_injury",

"l_leg_injury",

"r_leg_injury"

};

sectionsInherit="ASZ_Head";

};

class Weapon: default {};

................................................................................

class CfgVehicles

{

class Land; // External class reference

class Man : Land {};

class Soldier : Man {};

class SoldierWB : Soldier {};

class ASZ_EIsoldier : SoldierWB

{

vehicleClass = "ar7090_rifle";

displayName = "E.I. soldier (BDU) BASE";

model = "\ASZ_Beretta\ASZ_EIsoldier";

};

//AR7090

class ASZ_rifleman_ar7090 : ASZ_EIsoldier

{

vehicleClass = "ar7090_rifle";

displayName = "E.I. soldier (BDU) with AR7090";

model = "\ASZ_Beretta\ASZ_EIsoldier";

scope = public;

weapons[] = {"ar7090","M9", "throw", "Put"};

magazines[] =

{"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag

", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag&

quot;,"15Rnd_9x19_M9", "15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","HandGrenade","HandGren

ade","HandGrenade","HandGrenade"};

};

};

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\end of the extract of the config file\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hi,

someone knows how to solve the problem illustrated in the picture below?

I have used the MLOD released by BIS.

In the config file, at the first time i have only configured the config vehicles (as i have maded with the other soldier OLOD of Arma).

After the first test were appeared these bug, i have added the config skeleton and the config models.

But the result is the same. Below an extract of the config file.

Is there other strings that i must add? Is there an example of the right soldier config file with the animation?

Thanks in any case

Arremba San Zorzo

blockquote><p>Check out the Arma:Modelling area on this forum, there is a great tutorial to be found about this problem. You could also have used the Search button. [img]<a href=http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/smile_o.gif' alt='smile_o.gif'>

I wrote THIS TUTORIAL

I have just fixed the wound and random face issues and will be adding it to the tutorial shortly.

Please lets not have another unit in ground thread, we have 4 about 4 already smile_o.gif