Colossus

Developer's Blog

Great read! Awesome that you guys are going the "community preview/test" route just like with TKOH. I can't wait to hear more about the multiplayer (hopefully addon download management) and the improvements and accessibility to the GUI. It's also good to hear that things like volumetric clouds are also used in A3 (and of course the more advanced flight dynamics from TKOH IIRC?).

Great read, great screenshots :)

Excellent Read! Love the Alpha-Beta-Retail Release Plans. Huge step forward... i can smell a almost bug-free retail release then, which will truly skyrocket the sales - a good situation for BIS and for us Veterans.

I hope these plans are getting regularly covered by all the larger (online-)Game magazines.

Excellent Read! Love the Alpha-Beta-Retail Release Plans. Huge step forward... i can smell a almost bug-free retail release then, which will truly skyrocket the sales - a good situation for BIS and for us Veterans.

I hope these plans are getting regularly covered by all the larger (online-)Game magazines.

That they are. :)

Missed out on a few blog entries this week. So, added to the list are:

Take On Field Trips, Part 3: R44!

by Jay Crowe (18 April 2012)

Take On Field Trips, Part 2: Airshow!

by Jay Crowe (13 April 2012)

Take On Field Trips, Part 1: MD-520N!

by Jay Crowe (11 April 2012)

Additional entry:

Take On Field Trips, Part 4: Tiger Squadron!

by Jay Crowe (20 April 2012)

Edited by colossus
Added entry

Sure thing. It's relevant and it was suppose to be on the dev blog, but never made it. I'll add it. :)

If you have any other blogs I can add, I'd be happy to do that. As long as it's relevant to the thread and its content.

Added under "External entries":

Private Military Creators

by Karel Mořický (23 July 2012)

Added dev blog entry:

Noisecontrolled

by Joris-Jan van 't Land (01 August 2012)

I might need to rearrange a bit, maybe put external entries into the 2nd post instead.

EDIT: By accident I've rediscovered the community blog entries. I was told they were lost, but I guess they aren't afterall. I'll be adding the new links as soon as possible. Links changed. All community blog entries are available again.

Edited by colossus

Well, didn't know that. Interesting enough to make me play PMC campaign again.

Seems I have missed a blog, in addition to the already added Secure player ID introduced by Ondřej Španěl (26 November 2012)

This should be interesting for people with a knack for scripting and QA:

Entering Open Source - Man@log by Ondřej Španěl (20 November 2012)

-delete if possible-

Edited by colossus