Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

Specops UH60!

Pretty interesting. smile_o.gif

I hope the passengers will sit down like on the picture, not like in the default BIS UH-60.

If possible, I would recommend just ripping out the seats in the cargo area, get rid of the skids (never seen that before), and have animations like were used in BAS blackhawks.

As far as I can see, all you've done is add the Littlebird's passenger bench. Can you not see that if anyone with legs actually sat on that bench, they would lose their legs and probably die? whistle.gif

No offense, but I'd start again if I were you.

Looks good, I'd say to retexture it Black, get US Air Force on the side for the Air Force Special Forces. wink_o.gif

Black/Dark Charcoal color would be awesome. Had plenty o green HU-60 so far.

Looks good, I'd say to retexture it Black, get US Air Force on the side for the Air Force Special Forces.  wink_o.gif

air force SOF would be carted around by Army helicopters with rare exceptions. The black MH-60 is, as far as I know, exclusively a US Army asset in use by 160th out of Campbell.

Actually, Air Force SOCOM units are carted around by AFSOC C-130's, Pave Low's, and soon- the CV-22 Osprey. Actually, that's how most SOCOM units get delivered to the AO.

The 160th, as well as AFSOC's helos are typically tasked with the pick up, and support of said units- particularly from hot LZ's.

I was speaking tactically, not strategically. It should be rather obvious that a UH-60 isn't going to take someone from Bragg to Baghdad Intl.

*edit*

We always fly commercial charter airliner whenever we deploy to Iraq or A-stan. 8,000 miles in a C-130 would really suck, don't you think?