Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Evolution (Red+Blue)

Kiljoy, are you currently doing anything with this version, or do you have something else planned?

Hmm seem to be a bugg in the "SWEC-Public" server mission
    of Evo-Blue...

You just have to drive thrue Paraiso to have taken.
    And in The other towns there will be only ONE
    officer and 3 Shilkas...Thats all...No reinforcements
    either...

Whats up??
    Used to be Known as:
    Fk Andersson...
    But no more!

IRL: 2nd Lt

maybe you drive to fast? strange bug, can happen when the comp running Evo takes a while to spawn all the troops in the town. Once i got like half way in to the city before i saw troops at all, its the comp not spawning quickly enough i think.

Nono...I mean the town is taken. Objectiv Paraiso is DONE
    fini, over...I just have to cross the grey zone..

Btw...Im alone on the server, when i reach the hangar on
    the first join i get a desync at 100000 then it dissapear..

Theres a lot of scripts starting up at the very start i suppose its possibil pariso laggs if you go there to fast alone.
    I'm going to release a bug fix for the blue and red soon. The parachuter's seem to be causing lagg problems I think. I cant work out why they function fine for a few hours then go bad tho. something native maybe.

I dont think its the speed and that im alone...
    I tryed last time to wait, i stayed in base for like
    +10 min and still the same...

Try it out KilJoy..Its on "Swec-Public" server...

what if someone killed the radio tower quickly and then there is no more enemies spawning?

Eeuhummm..Did i mention i was alone on the server...

yeah but some servers are always on, like if you dont restart the mission it will be like when you left it i think.
    LIke in some evo servers the stats are saved and in some they are not, one funny moment i joined a server and was driving around and suddenly from nowhere the bridge had a piece that was destroyed and i drove straight down and hit the ground hard and died. Pretty realistic but annoying

Hi Everbody!!

I had found a way for our dead AI Comrades to disappear on the new Evo map!!!

1 edit scripts\recruit and add this line _unit addEventHandler ["killed",{handle = [_this select 0 ] execVM "scripts\bury.sqf"}] after line 78 or 79...

I tested it alone and the script works.......well someone should test it on a server....I cannot guaranteed if this will not disturb the flow of the map but for now it solve the Bots problem till KJ release the update version....

Bye2 Great Work KJ.....

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast