Sign in to follow this  
Padooka

DMA LIBYA

Hi

I'm trying to download DMA LIBYA island and I can't find a working link to the required add ons for the included missions.

There are 2 packs that included all the required vehicles and units for the missions, but the links to those seem to be dead. There are also individual links to all the separate add ons but those also seem to lead to dead links.

Does anyone know where I could still download these two add on packs:

DMA-LIBYA MISSIONS TROOPS ADDONS

DMA-LIBYA MISSIONS VEHICLES ADDONS

The original post is < HERE >

*EDIT*

I think I may have posted this in the wrong forum. My apologies if I have. huh.gif

Got it. Thank You!

I just noticed I have the Beta 1 Libya Island (libya_256.pbo). I see a newer version 1.0 (DMA_libya.pbo) Is it OK to update to the latest or will that break everything?

Also, Every once in a while I get a missing script error. It's looking for script called cure_lag(?). I just click ok to get past the error and everything seems to be ok afterwards. Any ideas where I should look for that script in the mod directory?

Nevermind I just tried updating the Island to 1.0 and it did break the missions. They are still looking for things in the beta libya_256.pbo. I guess the missions would have to be updated for them to work with 1.0 rather than the Beta that they were released with. I'm still wondering if I should look for the missing script it complains about every once in a while.

Hi!

I also used the newer DMA-Libya island along with the "Bleed for oil" dynamic campaign and never encountered missing addon - messages. If You already know how it goes, you dont have to read on - if not, take the follwing advice as an supplement:

"To use the Bleed mission with the new map, you will have to depbo the mission, and rename the folder extension from Libya_256 to DMA_libya. Then pbo the mission again, or play it in the editor. Note that you cant have both maps installed, so you have to rename the mission first and then start with OFP with the new map."

(tks to Honcho for that info).

Rgds

marcomio

That worked marcomio. Thank You Sir!

Here is another problem I have with the new 1.0 Libya Island. I would appreciate it if someone could point out what I may have setup wrong:

After I end a mission either by dieing or aborting I go back to the Main Menu but the mission itself continues to play in the background behind the menu. In other words instead of the normal cut scene playing behind the menu selections the mission I was just playing continues to play out in the background. huh.gif And as I move the mouse to select 'campaign' or 'mission' my character (if i was still alive) pans left and right and when I select a menu item by pressing left mouse button I fire my weapon...... This only happens after a Libya Island mission.

Does anyone have any ideas what I have set up wrong?

***EDIT***

Never mind I finally realized I had the DMA_Libya_Anim folder in the OperationFlashpoint\addons folder rather than in OperationFlashpoint\RES\addons. whistle.gif

Thanks again for everyones help. Much Appreciated!

With the Lybia island (the latest version at least, i don't remember the older one) there is a folder named DMA_LIBYA_ANIM that comes with it.

This folder contains the island cutscenes that appear once you go out of a mission , or out of the editor.

Place this folder in your

...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Res\AddOns\

or

...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\AddOns\

It will not work if you put it elsewhere

And it will not work if you put the island cutscenes in a mod folder (a known OFP problem)

edit : just noticed you figured out yourself.