Sign in to follow this  
EcOGunner

ArmA Development Team

We are a group of people willing to design all types of mods for this game from admin mods to models to scripts to more and more and more we would like to find all types of coders and scripts and mission makers and more im a web designer and im designing this website for people like ur selfs that like do things like this its a free websites and its welcome to everyone thats intill designing mods and scripts and more.

lets make the biggest development team for arma here at this website

here a sample of the site now:

www.armadev.com

if u want to know more u can pm me here or u can email me at:  

agent001ck@yahooc.om

devadmin@yahoo.com

or even xfire me at :

agent001ck

100 views and no comments. I have some...

Sounds very similiar to OFPEC

This topic should be moved to Squads and Fanpages

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....SF;f=65

Nice thing you are doing here and its a good time for me to thank OFP.INFO , which has hosted my webpage and many many other teams and individual modmakers pages for years

With such a vague objective how do you expect people to know if they want to join you?

I agree. A bit more information about what your aims are, what your website content is meant to be etc.

All I know is that its for some development project for ArmA, which isn't much help..

here really i cant tell u what types of project we r going to do in this development team because im not the lead designer im the lead web designer im willing to give people like ur selfs a free website to do this stuff and thats if u want im not asking u to say i will take the website and do this if u want to be apart of this site and give ideas and even make mods from this new community / development team is up to u to take the job of what u do and do it this will be my last post about the community i have one person right now that sent me a pm thats asking others in there clan if they want to do this and if he does deside on doing this he will be one of the leaders of this site im looking at find up to four leaders to run this site as if it was theres

yes i know but people understand me fine. and theres others out there that have bad grammer as well but who gives a crap

Come on people, don't rip into the guy. English might not be he's first language, so cut him some slack. smile_o.gif

If I have read and understood your posts correctly, you want to make a community dedicated to making addons/mods/scripts/missions for ArmA?

You, yourself, wont be making anything, just providing people with the space to communicate with each other? Am I correct? If so, to me it sounds like a good idea.

Like BraTTy said, many other community sites such as ArmedAssault.Info and ArmAholic are already offering modders, addon makers space to advertise there work.

If theres one thing in ArmA that I would love the most, it would be... All addon/mod/script/mission makers came together and release one big massive MOD! The amount of quality and quantity in that mod would be unbelievable and mind blowing.

It is going to be hard to find such people willing to form an alliance with each other and work as one. But I wish you all the best with your quest! biggrin_o.gif

All addon/mod/script/mission makers came together and release one big massive MOD! The amount of quality and quantity in that mod would be unbelievable and mind blowing.

I´ve speaked of this but it will never come to happend in such of people right now life in this world. Organizig a huge community is impossible there is always a guys who will fail on purpose. At least I hope that BIS´ll understand to make games around to community not otherwise.

Armadev is nice idea but there is already OFPEC and this forum so it will be dead soon without its admins concentarations to it.

but u see

the site that ur talking about OFPEC is for both flashpoint and arma we r strictly arma dev thats way im doing this if people want to be in this up to them

Quote[/b] ]I´ve speaked of this but it will never come to happend in such of people right now life in this world. Organizig a huge community is impossible there is always a guys who will fail on purpose. At least I hope that BIS´ll understand to make games around to community not otherwise.

Yes mate your right, but that would be the ultimate mod! To bad it will never happen sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Armadev is nice idea but there is already OFPEC and this forum so it will be dead soon without its admins concentarations to it.

It depends on how many people are working together. IMHO, I think to start the ArmA dev off, they should come together and make some very unique buildings. Forget weapons and vehicles, you already have so many addon makers making those ATM. With buildings as there first project, lots of people will be interested IMO. Because of the fact that there something different. Maybe even new islands aswell.

So just to clarify, you will need a very unique project to make ArmA dev stand out from the rest. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the site that ur talking about OFPEC is for both flashpoint and arma we r strictly arma dev thats way im doing this if people want to be in this up to them

Whether Armadev is for ArmA only, I doubt that will make any difference. Most people making addons now are making them for ArmA. I think OFP on OFPEC, is mainly used as an archive, nothing more.

Well ArmA Development Team in itself is a community. ArmA Dev not a clan, it will be there for people to discuss their work for ArmA. smile_o.gif

Armaholic is not called Armaholic community, or BIS is not called Bohemia's Interactive community forums or whatever. You just know its a community smile_o.gif

Its a place for people to come together and discuss their work with like minded people. Just like these forums, but ArmA Dev is purely for Developing. As the name says wink_o.gif

ok people if u guys do not have a website or a forum u maybe apart of the armadev team website we r willing to give each clan apeice of the forums meaning if u want to be apart of a big community that u can have ur own secton on our forums ur welcome to ask the site is not done yet every clan apart of this community that has there own secton on the forum of ours we will add ur logo to our flash banner when things get down if u guys do not want to apart of the development team u do not have to if u r just doing a clan apart of the forum

You are the lead web designer? With that spelling how in the world can you code in HTML ?

Can you code HTML? If so, I'm sure you will know that you don't need to have perfect grammar and spelling to code!

Damn childish remarks, you obviously have nothing better to do with you time.

If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say nothing at all!

Can you code HTML? If so, I'm sure you will know that you don't need to have perfect grammar and spelling to code!

Damn childish remarks, you obviously have nothing better to do with you time.

If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say nothing at all!

well said that man! People on these forums are to picky, i can read hes writing and im only 14! If you have a problem with his grammar then that very nice, but to be honest i dont think anyone could care less! its not constructive, its not useful so give the guy a chance and leave his grammar out of it!

I will give the guy a chance when his website actually looks professional. And YES I can code in HTML And PHP/XML/SQL/ASP/C++ .... Want me to name anymore ?

sad thing is i do not need to prove to you that im really good a designing anything because your not even paying me i do not care if you know how to write html or php or whatever u know because i have my company and i make money if u want to see my work then you need to learn how to respect someone before you talk the crap you talk because really its sad that you say that i write like crap but in html u do not need to write anything like a sentances its all about codes if you know that by now

and dude im not doing anything for the site anymore i was if others would join it but im not and anyone that is a developer if u want a domain name

armadev will given away in the next two months or not depending on how long it takes to get off the floor

I guess it's better you all get back on topic.

Can you not read?

Bad idea crazy_o.gif

[OT]

I think that's really a good idea. Sites like OFPEC are a really nice thing and if there are more sites like this ...

why not ... i would appreciate. smile_o.gif

[/OT]

MfG Medicus

@ (+)BLK-THRN(+) Scotty... Are you sure you can code? If you can, I doubt you would come out with childish remarks like that. Considering it was your 2nd post, I doubt you think before you speak.

Its people like you that try their best to stop others offering their time and effort for the community. So do yourself and others a favor by growing up a little.

If you think you can do a better job, why not quit with the remarks, and prove you can do what you say you can do!

I don't want this to come across as flaming, its just I can't stand it when people have to try their utmost to put other people down for no apparent reason, when all that person is trying to do, is help!

Take your bickering to the PM and get back on topic...last warning... mad_o.gif