Sign in to follow this  
Chip360

Bulldozer Problem

Ok, I have finally got a grayscale png into vistor 3 (And I only tweaked the config a little bit, I have no clue what to do to it...) Yay!

I have decided not to fiddle around with the textures and other maps and stuff yet, but I want to check out the blank textureless terrain in Bulldozer.

When I try to launch I get error:

"No Entry '.Config Worlds.'"

Followed By another error message saying:

"shaders not valid (Mixmatch of exe and data?)"

Does anyone know what this means? Is it because I dont have the textures or anything yet?

Ok... fine... Can anyone tell me maybe the correct way to set-up the paths and everything for bulldozer to work?

Btw, my Map is on C: not P:  I dont even understand why the P drive is necessary...

Edit: Oh... I think I may have just now answered my Question........ :P

Try using P:

My V3 system preferences:

v3_settings.gif

The P: drive creates an environment similar to ArmA's directory structure, for example P:\CA\buildings equals \CA\buildings in ArmA. The idea is to allow you to create your work in a suitable folder structure so as to allow import into an ArmA addon without changing any complication of having to change relative paths. It could be done without a virtual drive, but using one is easier (P: is easier that <yourDrive>/<yourDirectoryStructure>/<etc>