Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

Big-Foot in OFP ??

I spent years on the OFP-Islands, but have never seen an big-foot.

Some stonhenge like stone-formation, but no Yeti or another strange living thing. huh.gif

Me have seen a lot of weird things in ofp but this beats them all. Would be nice to hear something from the BIS side or atleast some one who knows more.. I still ask.. is this for real? huh.gif

Would be friggin' awesome if it were true...

The only bigfoots I've seen so far in OFP were the CAF Unimog Monster Truck, Didro's Lada Niva Monster Trucks and CAF Iltis Monster Truck... tounge2.gif

Oh no!!! the curse of GTA San Andreas fakes comes to OFP!!! rofl.gif I think no one have ever noticed any single file inside any game PBO related with a posible Big Foot creature. Just a fake urban legend I guess. I´ll be expecting for screenshots anyway. biggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Sounds like a load of BS to me wink_o.gif

Sounds like a load of BS to me wink_o.gif

Otherwise we would have found the files a long time ago. tounge2.gif

Might only be in the OFP:E version. I swear when I used to play that something attacked me in the woods.

bigfoot sightings is usually a sign your brain is requesting you to stop playing the game and get some sleep instead.

or that was just some russian sniper in a forest wink_o.gif

ilhuhnu2.jpg

Hey guys, aint you smoking too much smile_o.gif

Seriously there is flying saucer to see during this guard mission back on Malden, you just need to stare (towards ocean) at sky (the BiS one, not the llamua).

Speaking about this Yeti stuff, I saw something like sneaking - shadow (Nighttime, Summer, between 1-2 AM, Everon). When I sneaked a bit closer, armed with Kozlice loaded with buckshot - it gone. Ofp sometimes is freaking strange and never stops suprising.

No its BS to be honest huh.gif

It was actually me running through the forests from James Gastovski's daughter. Shes older now. And well we were getting down with it rofl.gif

but suddenly James burst through the door using his SF skills to unlock the door. Holding a HK to my head, i quickly reacted and jumped through the window with bullets blazing behind me pistols.gif

Then i landed in a pool of mud then i began running through the forest collecting leaves among other things ..... around my butt naked body.

Then finally i got back home at Gravette.

Shortly after, james moved house ..... nener.gif

Oh no!!! the curse of GTA San Andreas fakes comes to OFP!!! rofl.gif I think no one have ever noticed any single file inside any game PBO related with a posible Big Foot creature. Just a fake urban legend I guess. I´ll be expecting for screenshots anyway.  biggrin_o.gif

what you mean fakes!? that no shit happend to me. i dont have any proof by my friend was over when it happend though.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6650211712952834884

it was the strangest thing. (its been awhile sense i've played it so i don't know the name of the area) it was in the hick part of SA. on the mountain and i was riding along with my motorcycle and there he comes. freakn bigfoot and he was faster then my motorcycle too. he hit me off then kicked my ass and killed me.

never saw him again. but it was great

-back to topic-

out of 4 years of playing OFP i've never seen anything strange... let me take that back... i've never seen any strange animal running about at night, during the day, high alt, low alt or even in the death scene!

It certainly smells like a myth wrapped in some BS boasting, and sprinkled with hearsay. I will admit though, that all of the islands have many secrets and surprises.. to this day whilst doing (camppack1.0) custom missions camping high up in the mountains/forests of Everon and Nogova, you get those chills... you know? Sometimes when i'm camping in the mountains just south of Kvilda in the NE corner of Nogova... sometimes i think i see a spetznaz soldier sneaking through the woods... but then that's probably just my mind playing tricks after the years of experience in ofp combat seeing such things in fear of my life....

The only proper way they could do Bigfoot in OFP is to hardcode every aspect of it and make the sightings ultra rare under strange circumstances. Otherwise, people could just tear the game apart and find the model file somewhere.

Sounds a bit like this Kolgujev stone army. I can say with a degree of confidence that there's no bigfoot in any of the data files, so either it's encrypted such that it's invisible (unlikely, because other easter eggs aren't), or, it's a load of bullhonkey!