Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DLC Petition

Talking

DLC Petition me with this by signing

* F-15 & MiG-29
    * C-130 & Antonov AN-12 (With car transport and para drop ability)
    * AC-130
    * NYPD Style cop car
    * Ambulance
    * Terminal airport with ATC tower

* Triggers (with text and in-game traks)
    * Editable squads
    * East and Res. teams for basic and team missions.
    11 Vehicles/ Buildings /Abilities

Please sign this by just posting: sign, and make comments short please, we can't ask too much otherwise they'll go
    Besides they could make these ArmA compat.
    Please Bohemia pimp my Flashpoint!

Personal comment, If they put this stuff out I'll look like this ***

This has beeen address before, though I admire your determination the fact is there will never be DLC for OFPE.
    There is a thread on this subject and believe one of the posters did recieve a email back from BI on this subject.
    GT: Desperado 77597
    \"Customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved through two components: product features and freedom from deficiencies.\"

Oh well, I dont have anything else to do. Because OF:E is too booring to be played at the current time surely Bohemia could scamm some nerds to making it for them, or as Homer would put it Can't someone else do it?

Matrix banana

Quote Originally Posted by (Peace keeper II @ Aug. 21 2007,22:17)
    Oh well, I dont have anything else to do. Because OF:E is too booring to be played at the current time surely Bohemia could scamm some nerds to making it for them, or as Homer would put it Can't someone else do it?

Matrix banana

You should be happy you can even play flashpoint alot of us have 360s and regret buying them due to the fact that there is no good military games. GRAW 1 and 2 are run n guns.
    A new age of soldier.
    <a href=\"http://profile.mygamercard.net/WARFIGHTER989\">

</a>
    <a href=\"http://profile.mygamercard.net/WARFIGHTER989\">

</a>

Oh well after playing it for 1+ yrs. it does get a bit booring, and OFP had stuff coming everywhere but once you get on Xbox noo. Just sign it and change back to Xbox 1, Can&#39;t someone else do it? (for BIS)
    Oh well soon I&#39;ll propably get on ArmA.

? Someone said that they were playing on OFP:Elite with 360┬░ ?

Just sign it and get over it, it cant hurt you.

Well, I don&#39;t want to sign it. I just want to know How they were going to implement the new content, maybe we can sort the animation out for the addons we already have.

@PeaceKeeperII
    if you have an Action Replay and a copy of the pc version (needs to be 1.96 GOTY or Resistance) you can have the extra editor options you will just need to make them on the computer and port the missions to the xbox. No problem at all, just grab Eliteness (on the page you will need to right click and save target as- something about it being a rar file) and read the porting pc missions thread, it&#39;s all in there.

edit:
    ah nevermind

Talking

Peace keeper II Read This Topic to see why you should invest in a
    Action Replay and forget about DLC for OFP:E.
    We all wanted it, & we didn&#39;t get it,
    It sucks but thats life.

STEYR AUG A3-M203p 40mm GL.
    http://www.steyr-mannlicher.com

You know we should be angry at Bohemia for even putting that option in the game, games that suck ass have DLC but when you get on the best game off all times NOOO

Well unfortunate for you all, Im on a Mac and thats the only reason I haven&#39;t moved on to ArmA. It sound like BIS doesn&#39;t give a *naughty word* about us&#33;

Hurry up and sign It, pressure might trigger a response

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast