Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Re-Skin Mod, IMW Mod, CS Mod v1.0

banner2.jpg

Realism Total Re-skin Mod... Iraq Modern Warfare Mod... and most anticipated sound mod, Chammys sound mod...

Well... what does it sound like to you?

Realism Total Reskin(un-released)

We will be making each vehicle to realistic levels of detail with the variety of DESERT, WOODLAND, SNOW, and a little special something... each vehicle will be re-done multiple times...

- We will be re-skinning all RAC vehicles

- We will be re-skinning all USA vehicles

- We will be re-skinning all SLA vehicles

- We will be re-skinning all Civilian Vehicles

- We will be re-skinning all vehicles to make a special surprise..

-----------------------------

Iraq Modern Warfare Mod(un-released)

It's going to be a mod based of the Iraq war a modern time mod as of today's weapons and time-frame.

-New effects

-New sounds

-New dynamic voices

-New islands

-New vehicles

-New forces

-Much more

----------------------------

Chammys Sound Mod V1.0(un-released)

Adding all new kick arse sounds to you're game... this mod will bring the battle to you're mouse and keyboard... the sounds of this game will make u shiver and make you want more!!

-All new vehicle sounds

-All new environment sounds

-All new gun sounds

-All new effect sounds

-Much more.....

-----------------------------

ok guys, i got chammy alittle worryed there cause i ether miss typed something or he miss read something... this is what this topic is for...

we are working together, but will release each mod seperatly... and on there own times, and saw it easyer to have 3 mods in one topic then 3 mods in 3 topics

Ok... now ya have it... discussion for all 3 mods is going to be on this topic...

Hi,

So for realism you're gonna make an olive drap Stryker, right?

Lennard. wink_o.gif

yes.. we plan on re-skinning all vehicles to how they should be for each type of warfare...

We also are planning to re-model all vehicles once the tools are released witch god knows when that is...

Very interesting project EvEnLeaSe44. Keep it up!! wink_o.gif

@ Col. Faulkner - I'll see what we can cook up... no promises though.

EDIT UPDATE

- We will be reskinning all RAC vehicles

- We will be reskinning all USA vehicles

- We will be reskinning all SLA vehicles

- We will be reskinning all Civilian Vehicles

Also, welcoming Flat!!! to the team... welcome flat as he will be making the configs and skinning.

Also, welcoming ArmaVidz as a video maker for the team!

We're down for a truly epic release. ArmA will look and sound like a new beast altogether.

My new rig is slammed to the max and workin out some new attitude-on-film as we speak.

Grab the beer and pretzels, you're in for a good show

welcome.gif <span style='color:red'>Flat!!!, WolfBite & EddyD</span> welcome.gif <span style='color:red'>Our friends at Iraqi Modern Warfare</span>

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

We just partnered up with Iraqi Modern Warfare mod... we will be using there ftp and will be getting help from them some times... So we will be moving a little quick in progress!

3 mods working together.... EPIC!!

Chammys sound mod - Realism Total Re-skin mod - Iraqi Modern Warfare mod..

EPIC

AWESOME!

This is making me quiver in excitement as I think aboot it!

I'd like to see both Army and USMC variants of the US vehicles, since they do use different paint schemes. If this has already been implemented, pardon me (posting on the fly).

thats actully a good idea... now we will have 10 packs to work on...

We will first make all the regular army, then marine though...

Ive got some basic Iraqi army reskins which i will be adding to IMW sometime soon... also a few iraqi taxis.

I think its better with one big pack smile_o.gif

Good idea - let's have a look then at new RACS cammo. This must be typical & unique Sahrani style!! Summer and winter BDU's too?

alright... you guys tell me...

What would u rather have...

1 Big pack including woodland, woodland marine, desert, desert marine, special, special woodland marine, special desert, special desert marine, snow, snow marine, civilian, civilian special..

Or each pack to be released separately?

It will take a LONG time for it to be released in one big pack, and it would be a huge download....

Now if we plan on doing sepert releases we probably be throwing packs out every 2-3 months... we will also be throwing a config to make the packs a replacement if u want..

Tell me, what u want...

A. 1 big pack... 12 packs.

B. release 1 pack out of a time. 12 packs.

alright... you guys tell me...

What would u rather have...

1 Big pack including woodland, woodland marine, desert, desert marine, special, special woodland marine, special desert, special desert marine, snow, snow marine, civilian, civilian special..

Or each pack to be released separately?

It will take a LONG time for it to be released in one big pack, and it would be a huge download....

Now if we plan on doing sepert releases we probably be throwing packs out every 2-3 months... we will also be throwing a config to make the packs a replacement if u want..

Tell me, what u want...

A. 1 big pack... 12 packs.

B. release 1 pack out of a time. 12 packs.

how about a desert pack, woodland pack, snow pack, civillian pack, ? I think 12 is a bit too many.... but 1 actually is too much like you mentioned... atleast thats mý opinion on how i would want to be throwing pbos around... I would only be using desert for example and mabey civillian...

Hello i would like to point out that Frogstar is going to be helping out so throw him in the mix we have 4 mod teams now working together

That should speed things along!

EPIC......... lol

This is a little WIP on our insurgents not much...but there ya go wink_o.gif

02659ik3.th.jpg

36656ui2.th.jpg

well... having 12 packs gives you a lot of variety for ure battlefield... and who's fighting the fight to. smile_o.gif

I say seperate packs!

Winter stuff FTW! yay.gif

Btw Ghost -Nice pics! xmas_o.gif

This sounds really interesting. If you need some web development done I could sum something up to help you guys, aswell as host it. You want to shine of your stuff right?

This is one big mod and I'm glad other mod teams are working together to contribute parts to it.

Make separate packs. And 1 pack shold bee a snow pack. There is no snow pack for arma yet and we have the snow map. Plz make the snow pack first. And maybe same troops in snow camo.

Keep up the good work.

We will release the Woodland pack first and if I am correct the Snow pack is going to be in the 4th release.

Ghost those insurgents look awesome. Good to see you found a work around to modify the default civilian and RACS unit's. Any chance we can be playing with those soon? Or will we have to wait until the mod is out?