I`d be grateful if someone would upload the vilas vehicle pack ofp( PKSMZK.RAR 17 MB). Damn I miss these cars in game.
Evil man make you kill me - Evil man make me kill you...
Arma: Cold War Assault - Strong
I don't know if I make ok (it's my first time), but there is the addon for Sudayev:
Pepe, if you have the two files named vilaspack1.rar and vilaspack2.rar and could upload those too it would be greatly appreciated!
CJLivs check your messagebox
Sudayev, thanks for the uploads.
I uploaded the files that I could get (Rapidshare wait lines are quite long ) on Filefront.
Paczka1.rar is not included (I need to go to sleep)
Ok looks like we got all files. Mathieu, if you dont mind please add "Paczka1" on filefront too.
There are different configs and stuff, so Im gonna give good tips how to install this pack correctly. Thanks to Viking
1.Extract all files from "vilaspack1"
2.Extract all files from "vilaspack2" Pay attention: WITHOUT CONFIGS (subfolder), only "struktura.txt" to have reference what does different configs exactly do.
3. Extract "pksmzk"
4. Extract CoC_diver (included in paczka1)
5. Extract patch.rar (paczka1) vilasconfig.pbo, vilasnogarm.pbo, vilasothuni.pbo
6. Extract from partch.rar (paczka1) configs You`d like to use. See struktura.txt - there is explanation of different type of weapon configs. (Me, I`ve chosen vilasweapons_N.pbo and vilasunits_R. I like weapons with reallistic dispersion values, which means longer battles but if you like BIS style accuracy - there are such configs too. )
7. Delete "vilas_pol.pbo" because this file old (and corrupted) version of vpol.pbo. You`ll only be needin vpol.pbo
8. Create foler Addons, put all extracted files to this folder. Then Create anoter folder ex. @Vilaspack and put addons folder to @Vilaspack. Update your shortcut and rock and roll.
Everythin should run smoothly without any config whinning and stuff.
Mathieu reuploaded files but vilaspack2 link from his post is broken.
I uploaded this file again,
What addons do I need to run the pack with all those civillian vehicles?
Just checking as every single one of those mirrors posted times out and ofp.info is not update with the latest versions of Vilas addons.
Originally Posted by RobertJ