Sign in to follow this  
USMC NEEDER

Any Sunday Night Server fun?

Just post here your server and what time to be there, hopeing to have some great fun.

Good night goodnight.gif

best regards

MCY Gay Bar as you are reading this. We are testing CTF Camel Style, the presumably first completely aerial flag tag in the game.

Most of the twilight and night time we are playing fun missions on the 88th Blue Devils Server.

I wont be on tonight because Im at work for a few days.

Just post here your server and what time to be there, hopeing to have some great fun.

Good night

best regards

Wouldn't it of been just as easy, to logon, on sunday night, and look at the sever list, or is this how desprate this game has become, where we have to arrange days and times to be on.  icon_rolleyes.gif

Good night

best regards

Wouldn't it of been just as easy, to logon on sunday night and look at the sever list, or is this how desprate this game has become, where we have to arrange days and times to be on. icon_rolleyes.gif

You just don't understand man.... There's so many damned evolution missions that you'd have to plan a CTF or Co-op.. I wish Karrillions server went back to the way it started in 1.00, we always had a near full server playing CTF and Capture & Hold... now the regulars have left the game awaiting for mod tools and addons, so they can have a playable game again. Meanwhile all the little kids come in and play there evolutions.

Good night

best regards

Wouldn't it of been just as easy, to logon on sunday night and look at the sever list, or is this how desprate this game has become, where we have to arrange days and times to be on.  icon_rolleyes.gif

You just don't understand man.... There's so many damned evolution missions that you'd have to plan a CTF or Co-op.. I wish Karrillions server went back to the way it started in 1.00, we always had a near full server playing CTF and Capture & Hold... now the regulars have left the game awaiting for mod tools and addons, so they can have a playable game again. Meanwhile all the little kids come in and play there evolutions.

I don't understand? I posted a thread awhile back titled "Less and less CTF" I think you need to look before you make a statement like that.

We are currently running a 24/7 BerZerk server @ sovereign-forces

IP:66.225.194.220:2314

=SF= Berzerk Tactical Carnage

And =SF= Coop ReVolution .5

IP: 66.225.194.220:2302

Great pings located in chicago

No Lag( only if your comp is not that great. Thats just with ArmA period)

Friendly Admins, Always open to new ideas and maps

Just Hope on and enjoy! pistols.gifwelcome.giffirefoxlover.gifyay.gif

Good night

best regards

Wouldn't it of been just as easy, to logon on sunday night and look at the sever list, or is this how desprate this game has become, where we have to arrange days and times to be on. icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't understand? I posted a thread awhile back titled "Less and less CTF" I think you need to look before you make a statement like that.

oh that's right... I'm supposed to monitor/mark/remember every post you make. sorry, my mistake your highness.