Sign in to follow this  
-(DeltaForce)- Delta General

Bohemia Interactive you let me down

ok heres the thing i bought your game arma combat ops but guess what it don't work it keeps fill all the bars eccept the last 2

And ive emailed you ive tried calling you so can i say one thing how can you guys your game sucsessful if i can't even play cause you wont help me. you guys wont even send a fucking automated responce to me you guys let me down and guess wut i even called code masters and they responded and tried to help me so wuts you deal well just to let you know ive waited since operation flash piont elite for arma combat op and now i wish i still had my original OPFE game cuase its lookin like when operation flash point 2 for the 360 comes out it is going to blow away your amazing game.so any ways thanks for the help oh wait wut help?

Sincerly adam mcdonald P.S if you want to help

email me Dreamcatcher153@hotmail.com

If i were you i'd remove your phone number from a public community forum wink_o.gif

This is a community forum and a community troubleshooting board, BIS are not obliged to answer individual posts here.

But we can try to help also, but if we are to try to help you, we need to know more information.

We need a more detailed description of the problem, e.g. is there an error message, what arma version are you running?

We need your system specification also and then some of the smart people here will help you out.

Cheers,

Jack

Quote[/b] ]it keeps fill all the bars eccept the last 2

...and thats totally normal. Do some research by yourself next time. As good as every known problem with arma has been discussed in this forum...

ah yea lol @ phone number biggrin_o.gif

ok heres the thing i bought your game arma combat ops but guess what it don't work

you guys let me down and guess wut i even called code masters

biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, dude, the last two bars never fill or they fill too fast for me to see it. Don't sweat that. You should get rid of your contact information immediately, bots will take your email addy and you'll start getting spam, and your phone number can be reverse-looked up to get your home address.

ok heres the thing i bought your game arma combat ops but guess what it don't work

biggrin_o.gif

Thats just awesome biggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Thats just awesome biggrin_o.gif

and they told u what? wait for OPF2huh.gif

to describe you there is one anagram

you have inserted the dvd right?

to describe you there is one anagram WAFT

you have inserted the dvd right?

WAFT

wfat

wtaf

wfta

wtfa

tfaw

twaf

twfa

arghhhhhhhhh !

someone help me i love anagrams but i cant get the word ?

Theres better ways to ask for help that using profanity.. your lucky your not banned for it on the spot ..

If you can act mature we can likely help you..

If you want to start flames and tell people off, well this is a forum and BI like never responds to anything here so your barking up the wrong tree..

But tell us the problems your having exactly in detail and your system specs and we'll help ya the best we can.. alot of us are very computer savy, i for one build, maintain and overclock my pc's. as well as do my own tech support..

so it's not like we can't help you.. just know your talking to normal people in here. BI really won't respond often at all.

so if you start cussing people out, your only cussing out normal people, not employees of BI.. and if you were cussing out BI employess or they read your post, then your just asking for trouble anyway..

ever heard the saying " u catch more flies with honey"? well it means "you catch more flies with honey than u do with vinegar"

.. meaning being nice gets u responses.. cursing gets you attitude.. you give vinegar, expect to get vinegar back..

not a good way to start off your posts here buddy...lol..

anyway let us know "in detail" your problems. I'm sure we can very likely help you.. wink_o.gif

Looking at your rude typing, you think they want to talk to people like that on the phone?

I'd like them to hand me the phone

You can't even follow simple instructions like stated in this sticky topic:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=58163

Says post system specs etc... doen't say to write your email.

What did your parents do when WinXP was released and didn't run anything ...while you were blatting in the background they called everyone demanding help?

Guest Ti0n3r

That was the longest sentence I've read in my entire life. Thanks to the topic starter biggrin_o.gif

That was the longest sentence I've read in my entire life. Thanks to the topic starter biggrin_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]you guys wont even send a fucking automated responce to me you guys let me down and guess wut i even called code masters and they responded and tried to help me so wuts you deal well just to let you know ive waited since operation flash piont elite for arma combat op and now i wish i still had my original OPFE game cuase its lookin like when operation flash point 2 for the 360 comes out it is going to blow away your amazing game

4 lines without a single dot or comma, and ive no idea what hes saying.. biggrin_o.gif

er.......i guess this post is quite done by now, ppl should really need to learn how to post band.gif