Sign in to follow this  
-FF-Faust

[FF]Studio - MP Missions

Hi all.

We have created 9 MP missions. You can download them from single links here or from our [FF]Studio web.

----------------------------------

[FF]Overlord - big coop / 30 players/ Download

- 6 primary missions

- 7 secondary missions

[FF]Beach - coop / 20 players/ Download

[FF]Paraiso - coop / 20 players/ Download

[FF]Bagango - coop / 20 players/ Download

[FF]Tandag - coop / 20 players/ Download

[FF]Prisoners - coop / 8 players/ no respawn/ Download

[FF]SecretCamps - coop/8 players/ no respawn/ Download

[FF]BloodySky - c&h / 40 players/ Download

[FF]Strike - c&h / 20 players/ Download

-----------------

I hope you will like our missions. Enjoy them! pistols.gif

I don't suppose it's possible to play any of these SP. I'd love to use the great work you guys have done but I don't have time to play MP games and I hate to start an MP game and quit 10m or later if the market trends change. It ain't fair to others.

Quote[/b] ]I don't suppose it's possible to play any of these SP.
why would you play MP mission as SP?
Quote[/b] ]I'd love to use the great work you guys have done but I don't have time to play MP games and I hate to start an MP game and quit 10m or later if the market trends change.

i dont understand, u want to tell me that our missions are weak?

Quote[/b] ]It ain't fair to others.
I only posted here links to our missions, what ain't fair on this? rofl.gif

He means that he doesn't want to play on MP cause maybe he has to leave the game with only 10 minutes of game.

That would leave the other players with one player less and if he is hosting he would have to close the server.

I guess nothing about your missions biggrin_o.gif

thanks for the release man, we will gladly test it on our server. smile_o.gif

we have checked out your first big coop missions (overlord) - very, very excelent!

best coop map since evolution (my new favourite). very dynamic and stressful :-) hope to see more of this one.

the other maps will be tested step by step.

big thx.

@luemmel: thx for your opinion about overlord

yes its best mission we have created, other maps are only small coops but they are good too i think

btw: overlord was created somewhen in february,so its very old mission, maybe the first big coop for Arma, but i always modify this mission, thats the reason why the verzion number is 1.23 tounge2.gif

from time to time i add new primary or secondary mission, and i think that i will never make the final verzion of this icon_rolleyes.gif, its neverending story of editing

Faust @ July 19 2007,10:11)]
Quote[/b] ]I don't suppose it's possible to play any of these SP.
why would you play MP mission as SP?
Quote[/b] ]I'd love to use the great work you guys have done but I don't have time to play MP games and I hate to start an MP game and quit 10m or later if the market trends change.

i dont understand, u want to tell me that our missions are weak?

Quote[/b] ]It ain't fair to others.
I only posted here links to our missions, what ain't fair on this? rofl.gif

Are you kidding me? First of all, How did you get the impression that my post was even remotely insulting. I'm amazed..... My point was that I think your work is great and I would like to play SP missions with them. Don't accuse me of saying your missions are weak. If that was my intention I wouldn't be subtle. I'd tell you they are weak. What I meant by that is due to my job, managing hedge funds and managed future funds, I do not have much more than 10-20min at a time to play Arma. Therefore, I limit myself to SP because: A, I can save a game and B, out of respect for others playing MP I do not think it is fair nor do I personally like when someone joins a game only to quit a few minutes later.

Now, since I do not have time to enjoy MP and I would like to use your addons I was wondering if you it would be possible to create a few SP missions? Or is it possible to play any of your MP missions in SP. In case you didn't know, there are some MP missions that can be played SP. The AI controls the other squad members.

Someone please translate this for him.

i should improve my english biggrin_o.gif ,sorry man, now i understand

but i think there will be problem to play our MP missions as SP, because in some missions we used disableAI "move" ,that means that AI cannot move and also in SP doesnt work respawn, so you can only choose between playable soldiers,

hmm should i create SP mission? i didnt think about it yet, but maybe its good idea smile_o.gif

I think it would be greatly appreciated by me and others that enjoy SP. I'd love to use your troops, etc. If I had the knowledge I'd do it but alas, I don't have the slightest idea how to create anything in Arma. I can make money trading stocks, options and futures contracts but couldn't make a mission for Arma if the world depended on it.

Quote[/b] ]I'd love to use your troops

hmm but i didnt realesed any addons yet wow_o.gif , what troops do you mean?

you have a very good feeling for mp-missions. we have now checked out all your other maps - excellent work, high quality standard - and of course your personal note (e.g. sector controlling, points countdown etc) makes a fresh arma feeling compbined with some good mods like chammys sound mod or 6th sense tracers etc.

What I would like to propose are some additional features for your (hopefully) next maps.

- Game-Mode "Frontline". Comparible with sector controle but with 1 border within a boundary. (push by hold 1 sector e.g. AB 21)

- Capture town by town (following the sequence)

- Game Settings: VD 1200, 1500, 2500

- Game Settings: Day, Night, Day-Night-Day (10:10:10 Min)

Kindly

I,m having problems with overlord on our server.

The AI just stand there and wont move at the start.

any ideas?

I,m having problems with overlord on our server.

The AI just stand there and wont move at the start.

any ideas?

thats OK, AI dont need to play, only human players.

Thing is I was testing server last night and although they are part of my squad, they wont do anything except Stand/sit/prone.

..and one of them is a pilot who I need to fly chopper

any ideas how I can fix this?

Thing is I was testing server last night and although they are part of my squad, they wont do anything except Stand/sit/prone.

..and one of them is a pilot who I need to fly chopper

any ideas how I can fix this?

yea i know that they dont move because we make it so. we didnt create this mission for SP playing. imagine that your squad with you are fighting at airport near paraiso. if any guy from your squad will die, he will respawn far away in base near bagango and he will try run to your position although its very far. i think that there would be mess. so you will have to search for them in map. or after every death of your team member you should command him to stay at position icon_rolleyes.gif

but you can fix it very simple if u want. just find script init.sqs and remove this:

{_x disableAI "move"} forEach units group a1

{_x disableAI "move"} forEach units group a8

{_x disableAI "move"} forEach units group a15

{_x disableAI "move"} forEach units group a21

...but u can command only one squad, another three will not move ,so u also can improve in editor that everybody will be in your squad (30soldiers), i hope you know how smile_o.gif

Hi all, I have updated [FF]OVERLORD to verzion 1.37

New features:

New mission "Defend Ortego":

- time of defending Ortego depends how many missions are failed

- 0 failed missions = 20 minutes of defending

Mission with Chemical weapon:

- added coughing near green gas which kill u

- name of player who cut wrong cable will be written

- now this mission stars after Cayo is captured

Small edits:

- more armour in Ortego

- removed nasty alarm sound at airport smile_o.gif

You can download it from this link or from our web site.

I hope u enjoy it pistols.gif

what kind of respawn do you use if any? do you use revive?

yea i use revive (20 sec)

from start you respawn at base near bagango, then after capturing airport respawn position will change to airport and during last primary mission is respawn at Ortego near defending frontline

it's just adding a different aspect a gameplay...people like it or hate it...but it offers a bit more relaxed gameplay...but still focused on teamwork...since u have to stay close to other people to get revived...;)

I had to fixed and improve some things in Overlord. So here is new verzion 1.40. DOWNLOAD OVERLORD v1.40

@tomcat : i didnt use revive script, because i dont know how to use it yet, maybe in next verzion ...