Sign in to follow this  
Spectre-63

working with Laza

Hi all -

I've just started working with Laza, which makes editing the .cpp files much easier I should add, and I had a question about the 'Is Virtual' checkbox. I'm interpreting the 'Virtual' as a reference to a Class which exists in one of the 'Required Addons' files. Is this basically correct? If so, how much can I trim things down with pointers to 'Virtual' classes? For example, if I only need to change the magazines list to include new types of magazines, do I need to create 'Is Virtual' entries for all the referenced magazines in the list, or can I just create the new entries? Do I need to create layers of Virtual entries (for example, one for the default, the Rifle (which references the default), the M16A2, and the GrenadeLauncher just to add magazines for the M16A2GL?

Thanks in advance...I'm sure this is old hat for a lot of you guys but I'm just getting started and want to try and ensure that my first attempt is successful as possible.

anyone? IF this is the wrong place to get such answers, can anyone suggest another forum that might be able to give me some ideas?

help.gif