Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: A-10 Mission from US release

i could be wrong, but wasn't there supposed to be a mission with the new A-10? since patch 1.08 doesn't seem to include it i guess that it is an exclusive mission of the Atari US release. or am i wrong altogether and there is no such mission?

if the mission does exist, would anyone who has it be so kind as to share it?

First Lieutenant CameronMcDonald's Avatar
    Seconded, I too would like to have a bash at it, if someone could whack it up (assuming it exists, heh).

Everyone tempted to post another inane/useless/whogivesatoss topic in the A3 forum - here.

3.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #3
    It exists.
    Only EU version exclusive mission was promised to be in 1.08 patch and it's really there.

Quote Originally Posted by (Gaia @ June 15 2007,15:29)
    It exists.
    Only EU version exclusive mission was promised to be in 1.08 patch and it's really there.
    you mean "Blood, Sweat and Tears", right?

i'm not talking about that. there was supposed to be a mission introducing the newly included A-10.

5.   This is the last Developer post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by (Fred DM @ June 15 2007,16:46)
    i'm not talking about that. there was supposed to be a mission introducing the newly included A-10.
    Yes, and as I know, it was supposed to be in US Release (where it is - it's name is Devil's Cross) and not in 1.08 patch.

Ya, the US players have the A-10 map, your not missing a whole lot, but then again im not the greatest pilot on gods green earth.

Mostly its see tank, shoot with mavrick, find another tank.

I still want to see the A-10 in Evolution&#33; WHERE IS IT? >_<

Quote Originally Posted by (Gaia @ June 15 2007,17:33)
    Quote Originally Posted by (Fred DM @ June 15 2007,16:46)
    i&#39;m not talking about that. there was supposed to be a mission introducing the newly included A-10.
    Yes, and as I know, it was supposed to be in US Release (where it is - it&#39;s name is Devil&#39;s Cross) and not in 1.08 patch.
    maybe i wasn&#39;t clear enough the first time: i know it is not in the patch 1.08. why would i ask here if it was?

so if someone has the US version and is aware of this mission, could they please share it?

i remember that quite a few gentlemen here were very kind to share "Blood Sweat and Tears" with us "v1.00 buyers" before it was included in the patch.

Chief Warrant Officer
    I would also be interested in this mission, could anyone upload it somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by (Maddmatt @ June 18 2007,17:05)
    I would also be interested in this mission, could anyone upload it somewhere?
    i second that

MattXR ( MxR )

Check out my Twitter BIS Fans and Sub!
    -- MRKCCO Twitter --

"Devil&#39;s Cross" with the A-10 in the US release. I think it&#39;s locked until you beat some of the other single player missions, however.

If you want to verify for yourself, I believe the file is &#92;missions&#92;M14DevilsCross.sara.pbo

HTH, HAND

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast