Sign in to follow this  
-Puma-

Joint operation SP

Hi

just tried to load up your mission but I got error message saying it depends on downloadable content that has been deleted. i'm using version 1.05 if that is relevant.

thanks

You need EditorUpdate_v102.

Is that true?

I couldn't find that info so i didn't add it to the page.

I will edit now.

Puma, can you confirm it?

Nice one Puma! And yes u should always put all requirements addons to list to ur post.

yeah sorry u need editor update 1.02. It's my mistake as i forgot to pull it out of my addon folder. I might release v1.1 without addons needed, and 1.08 compability. Any feedback would be great allso smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

btw. big ill post u the new v1.1 later on (maybe today)

ok no chance that ill get ot working without editor addon....

Hey -Puma-,

Your problem is easy to resolve and even the first version of your mission does not need any addons.

You just need to de-pbo your mission and in the mission.sqm, remove the editor 1.02 lines in the addOns paragraph: explicit screenshot

Well, i modified your mission without your authorisation, so you can ask me to remove this link which is your mission which does not need any addons (normally): link.

Nevertheless, i did not test the mission until its end, some error messages could occur during the mission.

Hey -Puma-,

Your problem is easy to resolve and even the first version of your mission does not need any addons.

You just need to de-pbo your mission and in the mission.sqm, remove the editor 1.02 lines in the addOns paragraph: explicit screenshot

Well, i modified your mission without your authorisation, so you can ask me to remove this link which is your mission which does not need any addons (normally): link.

Nevertheless, i did not test the mission until its end, some error messages could occur during the mission.

thnx alot dude, I repacked the mission and it runs now without any addons needed...

u can keep the link if u want to, but I bet mine and ur's are the same...

do i still need the editor update with v1.1?

do i still need the editor update with v1.1?

no addons needed with 1.1, armaholic link still uses 1.0...