Sign in to follow this  
Odie3

Addon 'Sara' requires addon 'CAPlants'

Okay, I have installed my US Atari ArmedA on my server box and then installed 1.07 Patch that I got from fileplanet.

My startup looks like: C:\ArmA_US\beta\arma_server.exe -mod=beta -config=gdaaserver.cfg -netlog

When I use that I get this error on startup - Addon 'Sara' requires addon 'CAPlants' Is this something I should ignore or did I setup the Beta 1.07 incorrectly? I am using arma_server.exe that came with 1.07 beta and my game server is showing at 1.07 in my QTracker browser [the server runs when I click okay on that error]. I thought perhaps it was a EvolutionV1.5a.Sara issue but the same error appears with standard ArmedA maps too.

I do not get this by using the Server that I downloaded from the forum post for US 1.06, i.e., I do not run the beta but US 1.06.

Also, is there a way to force start a map when the server starts up? Currently I have this map in my cfg file but I do not think that really forces the map to load.

Quote[/b] ]class Missions

{

class Mission1

{

template=EvolutionV1.5a.Sara;

cadetMode=1;

};

Well kind of figured it out. It seems there are a number of files required from the \ArmA\AddOns directory. So I copied over the files that where missing while being very careful not to copy over \beta\ files. After that I got the server going without startup errors. I am assuming I am running the Beta server incorrectly with my short cut command line...

As for the mission loading by default, the code I posted above does in fact start with EvolutionV1.5a ready to go. However I noticed that if I leave the server [and no one else is on] the map will start over when I join again. Is there a way to stop that behavior? Meaning, when the last player leaves the server when it's running EvolutionV1.5a the map does not stop? That way whatever I have done [and points that I have received] is not lost.

Okay, never mind - after some lucky searching I found the setting i was looking for!

persistent=1;

Putting that in your Server *.cfg file keeps it going on the map loaded after the last player leaves. smile_o.gif