Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

As the title says, if you're looking to join a squad/clan then this is the right place.

Please use this topic instead of making a new one. smile_o.gif

Hello,

Well, I've been looking for a good clan for some time now. Haven't been lucky so far. I'm looking for a clan that is realistic, tactics-based, mature and enjoyable. Plus it would be best if it can accommodate with my time zone (GMT+3).

Thanks. smile_o.gif

Edit: Also, I have a "curfew" on weekdays of 6PM GMT. (9PM my time).

VOLCBAT fulfils all those requirements, although it primarily plays coop so it depends on what you want to play.

www.volcbat.com

Yeah I much prefer coop, however, what times do you guys have trainings? As on weekdays I have a "curfew" of 6PM GMT. (Should probably add that to my original post)

Yeah I much prefer coop, however, what times do you guys have trainings? As on weekdays I have a "curfew" of 6PM GMT. (Should probably add that to my original post)

Thomas, GOL May be one you wish to look into, we play mostly co-ops and have Regular training sessions on Sundays at 3pm GMT and we regularly play in the afternoon too.

If you're interested, come and find our server sometime and play with us, to get the full experience though you'd need Teamspeak. Also if you do decide to join us on the server, let me know the username you go by so that I know it's you. If you do find that it's for you then you can then post an application on our forums.

Quote[/b] ]Thomas, GOL May be one you wish to look into, we play mostly co-ops and have Regular training sessions on Sundays at 3pm GMT and we regularly play in the afternoon too.

Check his signature... Don't think Zipper would want to go back to GOL after what he has been saying to me.

But anyway, to keep on topic. I am also looking for a clan to join, with mature members and has a good balance between tactics and game play and playing hours are well most of the time. biggrin_o.gif

I'm British but am currently taking my exams so most of my spare time goes into revision but I currently only have 1 week left of exams. So after then I should be able to devote most of my time to the clan.

Surprisingly enough Jonny's internet gets screwed up at any time after around 6 so we have to do all our training before then for the moment biggrin_o.gif

We'll play pretty much anytime we can get a group of guys on mate. Usually it's 9pm for ops, but like I said if a bunch of guys are on we'll play all the time. A lot of VCB are former or current armed forces and so you can be sure you're getting a decent 'education' as it were.

We've obviously got the forum I've already posted the link to, but you can also check out our public server (just type volcbat in the filter), as we've really started getting into playing 8hr 'Evolution' marathons (At least Mav and Mani have).

If you want a good balance between gameplay and realism.The 23rd Ground Division mainly focuses itself on Cooperative missions,if you like this the 23rd Ground Division might be something for you, if you want some more information about us visit,

23rd Ground Division

or contact the Company CO

Captain Terror

I would like to join a very immature clan none of this "mature" BS this is a game i want to have fun. I've been kicked out of these supposedly "mature" clans many times so I want an immature one now.

Anywayz I have many experiences in pwnin noobs in call of duty and counter strike and others.

Quote[/b] ]lol now thats funny
I would like to join a very immature clan none of this "mature" BS this is a game i want to have fun. I've been kicked out of these supposedly "mature" clans many times so I want an immature one now.

Anywayz I have many experiences in pwnin noobs in call of duty and counter strike and others.

Thats even better rofl.gif

Hi all, glad I finally got the game working on my new computer.

I used to play in ETA (not sure how many people still remember ETA, it was one of the best U.S. based OFP squads back then), and now ready to roll in ArmA (and where the heck are the old ETA farts now...)

* 31-year old, asian, with full-time job and kids, etc, but I can squeeze out 1-2 hours every night for the fun

* Decent FPS skills

* Good computer setup (new computer E6600 dual-core 3.2Ghz + Geforce 8800GTS video card)

* Reliable internet connection (3Mbps down)

I am looking for a mature team only. Please email me cyclonebob@gmail.com if you are actively seeking more members. Thanks!

Hello cyclone.

If you want to try something a bit different you can try International Conflict. Basically we have two forces that fight over territory during a 10-12 week campaign. We have rank systems, specialized divisions, etc. We do not consider ourselves to be a clan, therefore if you do join such a group, you are still welcome to play with us.

www.ic-arma.com

Good luck on your search!

Hi Cyclone,

I am with 1-8th Marines. We are a mature clan, mostly veterans, but we do not make that a requirement to join. We have our own dedicated server, and have been around for a over 5 years. Many of us are OFP veterans as well.

If you have any interest, just stop by our websight. www.1-8th.com.

We use Team Speak while playing, so if you find our Server 1-8th Hells Kitchen, please hop on our TS if you can.

TS Info:

IP: hotel.1-8th.com

PW: 18thgetin (guest login)

You can also e-mail me at rekter86@yahoo.com or PM me here if you have any other questions.

I'm not a member, yet, but the BDA is always looking for members. The only real pre-requisite is that you have Teamspeak and use it regularly.

The BDA servers are always pretty full and members of the BDA are a great help if you want to improve your skills at the game.  They aren't a competitive clan, if that's what you're looking for; their main goal is just to enjoy Armed Assault as tactically and as realistically as possible.

You should take a look:

http://www.thebeerdrinkingassassins.com

Yeah ETA was really one of the best clans back in the good old OFP days...i just remember the nice wars we had vs ETA in the CZL Champions league.

Sad to hear that there is no ETA in ArmA... sad_o.gif

Yeah ETA was really one of the best clans back in the good old OFP days...i just remember the nice wars we had vs ETA in the CZL Champions league.

Sad to hear that there is no ETA in ArmA...  sad_o.gif

Not to run with speculation, but:

While on the BDA server two nights ago there was at least one person on the game with the clan tag ETA...

Hello cyclone.

If you want to try something a bit different you can try International Conflict.  Basically we have two forces that fight over territory during a 10-12 week campaign.  We have rank systems, specialized divisions, etc.  We do not consider ourselves to be a clan, therefore if you do join such a group, you are still welcome to play with us.

www.ic-arma.com

Good luck on your search!

How does the whole sponsoring system work?

Hello,

Im looking for a Co-op Squad or Clan, that uses Comms.

I usally play nightly and on weekends, Eastern time.

I can be contacted by Xfire or just post Vent/TS info.

Xfire : Ravennx

Thanks!

23rd Ground Division

Recruiting.

Background

23rd Ground Division has been around since September 2001. Originally led by GEN Raynor, the success and reputation comes from stern leadership, organised training and the dedication of its members. As the years have passed by times and tastes change. The 23rd Ground Division have seen many people come and go, but they always have held the Division with great respect, even in their passing.

Purpose

The 23rd Ground Division focuses on realism and roleplay, trying to create a good balance between both of them in order to achieve the greatest possible gameplay. Based on US Army tactics 23rd Ground Division brings you through combat training programme, teaching you the most essential skills, in order to prepare you for full combat duty.

Roles

At the moment the 23rd Ground Division is at company level with only one Infantry Platoon. However, Air Squadron and Armoured sections are to be announced soon.

It is not your initial knowlegde and skills but your determination and dedication that matters when applying for the unit. Therefore you can choose any infantry role you would like to have:

Team leader

Teamleader_ver1.jpg

It is the Team leader's job to look after his fire team and make crucial split seconds decisions that could alter the well being of his men. The Team Leader lead's by example and inspires a sense of moral to his team. It's not a job for the feint hearted, you need to have the quality of leadership and a lot of experience in combat.

Grenadier

Grenadier_ver1.jpg

The Grenadier's job is to provide supporting and suppressive fire when needed. It is also his job to use his M203 with pin point accuracy and cause enemy squads to disperse and run for cover.

Automatic Rifleman

AutomaticRifleman_ver1.jpg

This position is one of the most important. The Automatic Rifleman usally carrys a light MG and therefore has the greatest fire power in the fire team. Due to the large amount of rounds and rapid rate of fire it is his job to provide a huge amount of supressive and covering fire when needed. He keeps the enemys heads down when the team is manoeuvring.

Rifleman

Rifleman_ver1.jpg

The Rifleman's job is to generally provide more fire power for the team, he isn't as rapid as the Automatic Rifleman but provides more directed fire at the enemy. It is also his job to keep a keen eye out for the rear and check the team isn’t being flanked from behind. Occasionally the rifleman may be asked to carry spare ammo for the Automatic Rifleman.

Enlistment

If you enjoy the odd co-operation missions on public servers that is great. However if you are looking for more than that, then the 23rd Ground Division could be for you. Visit 23rd Ground Division website in order to enlist for the unit. Recruiting Office member will contact you soon after all the required information is given.

Are you interested in joining the 23rd Ground Division, but you are unsure about it? Well, what better way to ask your questions than to someone who lives and breathes it. He will be able to answer most questions that you have and allow you to learn a lot more.

Contact Details

Company CO CPT Terror - MSN: lucht-mobiel@hotmail.com

Recruiting Office:

2LT Smookie - MSN: smookie2@wp.pl

SFC Redhouse - MSN: ali@nickel23.co.uk

The 23rd Ground Division Recruiting Office

Hi, I'm looking for a realism clan based in the US & Canada. I am a 18 year old Canadian who's time zone is EST. I enjoy team play, and follow orders real easily. I am somewhat new to ArmA, but quickly learning. So please, any mature, and realism clans recruiting let me know.

P.S. My in game name is Santos....not Kurbz

Hello,

We are a Marine Corps aviation/infantry realism unit that has recently started in ArmA, though we will not be fully active until August. My co-founder and I have a lot of experience running realism units in Red Orchestra, and we have transferred our experience to ArmA. I invite you to check out our forums (link in signature) and read the welcome thread and squadron rules.

Thank you,

Ben

Hello People of ArmA

Introduction:

-{GOL}- Has entered a new era from leaving flashpoint. We have established in ArmA. We have had great success in Operation: Flashpoint, playing a variety of missions; mostly co-operative, as this is the focus of our gameplay.

So what do -{GOL}- have?:

-{GOL}- has a dediciacted server which hosts the ArmA server, as well as a TeamSpeak which enables us to communicate during missions.

We also have some talented mission makers to create our advanced missions which lets -{GOL}- have the pleasure of such a great co-op experience.

Where is -{GOL}- Based?

-{GOL}- is based in the United Kingdom and Europe, but we accept members from all over the world.

How does -{GOL}- play?

-{GOL}- plays using tatics worldwide from differnt armies around the world and like to keep a global feel to -{GOL}- as a whole. We also use some of our own made tatics up tatics which are suited to the game style and we also train regularly,

How is the attitude?

While –{GOL}- is a serious clan, we do often have a good laugh. In OFP, we have fun mess arounds and we are working on fun projects for the group like crime city for example and now working on a new version of that for ArmA

What is expected of me?

All we at –{GOL}- ask is that you’re a level headed individual, enthusiastic, and have a sense of maturity in order to make ArmA missions more authentic.

What do I need on my computer?

All we ask is that you have the following:

• A fully authentic version of Armed Assault.

• A microphone.

• TeamSpeak.

Is there an age requirement?

-{GOL}- Now has a age requirement of 18 years or over

Where can i enlist?

There are numerous ways to enlist, soldier! You can apply by clicking Here where your application can be processed, and we will get back to you ASAP.

if you still unsure about us come onto our teamspeak server and we can have a chat and a game or two to see how you feel

TS IP: www.gol-clan.net

Pass: brotherhood

We are looking forward to seeing you on the field or in the clan

-{GOL}- Clan leader

Lt.Chris

www.gol-clan.net