Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

Are there any English speaking Russian/Soviet clans?

Hello.

I am looking for a Clan/Squad to play MP matches.

I never played ArmA.1, but I played A2 and OA since the release so I know what am I doing.

Name: Robert

Any other details we can discuss in private if you are interested.

I mostly play advance forces but of course I can adapt if necessary.

Also, I am 8/10 Chopper pilot and a really good Tank/LAV and similar driver or gunner.

I can take orders no problem. After all, that was my past. I served in the army special forces. It was logistics but still ;)

I don't intend to write a wall of text here. If anyone is interested and needs to fill a spot, I can assure you that I won't fail.

Thank you.

I am also looking for a squad or clan to join. I am new to OA but a veteran of arma 2 i am looking for tactical realism and a good community of friends.

i am 28 years old and hope to hear from you. please let me know if you have to offer what i am looking for.

Hi guys,

I am looking to join a group...I am new to CO. You wont be disappointed.

Message me.

Thanks

Hoolege06

Hello,

looking to join a group. I am new to ArmaII. Just recently bought the game actually. It's amazing how realistic this game is compared to other FPS I have played.

Information about myself

Name: Justin

Languages: English, Chinese, Portuguese and proficient in aviation terminology. (ICAO level 5)

I'm good with taking orders and I am responsible. Currently in CAP.

I have a steam account.

Steam: Aeronx

PM me.

Hey everyone, this is not Combined Operations of ArmA2, This is Combat Operations which is ArmA 1.

Hi im sander, im 14 yrs old from norway. i speak english and norwagian. im a arma 2 vet, and i have a solid rig. i like playing Ace and i dont mind using acre. iwe been in the ROTC project with the 7thcav and i have alot of friends there.

If the clan is traning im awalable sat-sun.

i dont want PM from small clans (6 and below)

Looking for a active clan that does regular training/mission nights. I am a pretty experienced player and im good in jets and helicopters (pilot). However i am also a good sniper and normal infuntry (no spell checker) grunt .

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Btw arma's ma game

Hi,

I'm to join a clan or community that play with ARMA 1. I have played all previous verisons up to Arma 1, so I feel proficient in what I will be doing. Can't play ARMA 2, as my computer can't handle it well.

Name: Paul

Microphone: Yes, but it is on it's way out, so will be getting new one!

Playtimes: Weekday evenings, except wednesday for the next few weeks. Weekends at most times.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who would want me!

im looking for any realism unit or any unit that still plays arma 1 i will be playing this until i get my new ram which will be 4 weeks from now so yea and that is when i will be getting arma 2 OA and CA also

@Usmc2012

Please try to post in the correct section and thread, I have merged your post with the correct one.

Additionally please do not crosspost, the duplicate thread was deleted.