Sign in to follow this  
TankCommander

L85 Assist

Well it's been a while since this has been made and I'm still not familiar with importing objects into Arma. So for the sake of the community and my hopefully unwasted hours spent on this, is there anyone willing to cooperate with me to get this baby on the game screen? smile_o.gif

l85021hc0.jpg

The object is around 1100 polys with normal maps but no real textures yet or spec maps. Those extras will be done soon if there is hope of getting this off the ground.

TC

Looks great mate - it'd great if that could get released one day smile_o.gif

As I mentioned to you a long time ago, its not entirely accurate and needs a little work mate.

Fix the issues and you will have a great release Tank wink_o.gif

*EDIT*

I would also like to see a shot of the other side of the rifle if at all possible.

If all you want is to put this weapon in game, add me to your msn and I'll do it for you  wink_o.gif

Now this is what i love about this community, great work by the way hope to see it ingame soon,

That really is a superb piece of design work!

Can we get it to jam a well? wink_o.gif

Hey JB long time no see mate! I am now cooperating Skaven who is an awesome help and now am planning on finishing any details left over from before with better textures and tweaks to some of the geometry.

Thanx again guys and hopefully this will be done within 3 weeks from now as I am very busy atm smile_o.gif