Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 3950

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: WIP: stuff you are working on!

OMFG!!!
    What is with Performance? How many FPS you get? hehe
    Marek Spanel: [...] Every single element is well taught so that it fits together. So this is a significant change, because with ArmA 1 it was just random, really.
    We made some units because we had to. There wasn't much passion from our side with the first ArmA, to be honest. This time it's different. (Videogamer.com Interview

Please BIS: Arma2 must become a TRUE MASTERPIECE - Not a middle-heavy catastrophe!

Really nice frame rate. With my old radeon 4870 the rate is near 35 fps in the middle of the city.
    Berghoff fantastic trees are a little bit frame consuming so i'm keeping their number low, also outside the city itself.
    Flying with chopper over the whole city is a nice experience too, no stutter also on slower pc of a clanmate.

Very good!
    But i think you should have posted that rather there:
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...55#post1751755

Arma2, not Arma1

Quote Originally Posted by mr.g-c View Post
    Very good!
    But i think you should have posted that rather there:
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...55#post1751755

Arma2, not Arma1
    Oh damn Sorry... by the way those houses are coming from A1...

Something I have been working on for a bit now. Spec map on the magazine is all ate up, but hay its a work in progress. Been having nothing but problems getting it in game but hope to have all that sorted out soon.

Nice.
    Definetely only ArmA1 ?

Actually, Im retarded and put it in wrong forum. But yes no reason not to do both.

Back from the dead! After a computer crash, I lost all the work I did on my Estonian Troops.

I've had another crack at it and I think these ones have turned out better - better colour matching, etc. It took ages to get the colours right.

Vest and pouches are from Sentinel's (great) infantry pack - used with permission. I also borrowed his black boots too - but still need to ask him if ok.

No Estonian patches or Galil rifles - and I need someone to help with configs to release.

Considering you can count the A1 players with one hand these days, this probably won't get released - but if you want the tex, let me know

Cheers

"Fire the bloody guns where we want them or you'll lose the lot of us"
    Major Harry Smith, Battle of Long Tan, 18 August, 1966.

Wip ul-d4

WIP UL-D4 was reading any old post about the dropship form aleins movie and i rembered i had one that i was working on for Flashpoint long ago currently now working on getting ready for ARMA 1 dont have ARMA 2 yet. not sure how to up load an image of it tho

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/William_Moore73/WIP-1.jpg
    > 100KB
    Last edited by Max Power; Feb 22 2012 at 21:49. Reason: large image untagged.

blackwasp

Please be aware of the image size limits on this forum. The forum does resize them but it does not automatically reduce their size to below 100 kb, unfortunately. Since we're all getting used to the new forum software, I'm going to untag your image, and you can resize it if you wish. Next time, though, we're going to go back to the normal practice of issuing administrative warnings for images.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Rules
    §15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size
    Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

My inbox is fill and won't be emptied. If your PM is regarding requests to use my work, unfortunately I choose not to grant such permission. My work is for use with CWR2 only.

Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395