Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

can anyone attach this to some US RTO unit, P85 maybe?

AN PRC 77

1c55c1dd062fe38e752dd76da8df.jpeg

92c97fff4f71cd1c3c2f2d4d2182.jpeg

e0b1382b56c29269639675ec78ab.jpeg

Good eye Stewy! Easy fix, thankfully. Glad you like the units. I should finish them up here soon. I'm mostly just tweaking the normal maps and playing around with the idea of adding some dirt to the uniforms (or adding dirt versions).

Very cool looking units Jewish Freak!

Thanks Ardvarkdb, can't wait, Sir!

Concur, nice work JF - it's an SF-fest for A1 players at the moment :):yay:

One last WiP update before release.

ausdes1b.jpg

ausdes2b.jpg

(click on pictures for larger versions)

Also posted a few images in the combat photography thread of the woodland units.

My only criticism is that they look a little more like commandos rather than sasr blokes. I mean by the way they still look refined in their gear and appearance, where-as sasr are tend to loosen up their attire and looks for personal taste and feel. Auscam looks very nice and refined though.

Edit: Reference Pg392 Australian SASR

Edited by Delta 51

ahh sweet, i love the medevac, btw iv been working on one for a while now, i got most of the inside(6 stretchers on the baseboards..and part of the new stretcher lift system). its not textured or anything but still once i get the medevacs body(inside walls need to be flat on the sides not rounded like in the regular blackhawks)..it should turn out nicely! btw does your model already have the stuff im talking about? if so can you please help me create mine? i am not skilled enough to make these perfect!

heres a pic of what im talking about(6 stretchers and baseboard\lift system)

http://www.dustoff.org/photo/images/UH-60Q_interiro.jpg

and heres a good diagram that shows whats..what! and how it works!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sec.army.mil/avionics/images/60qint.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sec.army.mil/avionics/uh60q/uh60q.htm&usg=__mg7IQpvYxzlF5-2nAOyD9snYGZM=&h=298&w=427&sz=53&hl=en&start=1&sig2=9ubgvfQBgBJVUp6ttFCxZw&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=ATa4NwsLOkSJTM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Duh-60q%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=QNSKS5_lOuXJlQe2r-nPAQ

looking good great work I hope this gets ported to arma2

Edited by Rellikki

looking good great work I hope this gets ported to arma2

I dont have arma2 :-(

yurapetrov i can help you with that because i got your MH60L beta ingame arma2

sounds good look like we may see this in arma 2 after all :)

yurapetrov i can help you with that because i got your MH60L beta ingame arma2

i want to see it in arma2

OMFG!!!

What is with Performance? How many FPS you get? hehe :D

Really nice frame rate. With my old radeon 4870 the rate is near 35 fps in the middle of the city.

Berghoff fantastic trees are a little bit frame consuming so i'm keeping their number low, also outside the city itself.

Flying with chopper over the whole city is a nice experience too, no stutter also on slower pc of a clanmate.

ak101custom55614x.jpg

Something I have been working on for a bit now. Spec map on the magazine is all ate up, but hay its a work in progress. Been having nothing but problems getting it in game but hope to have all that sorted out soon.

Actually, Im retarded and put it in wrong forum. But yes no reason not to do both.

Back from the dead! After a computer crash, I lost all the work I did on my Estonian Troops.

estonian-1.jpg

I've had another crack at it and I think these ones have turned out better - better colour matching, etc. It took ages to get the colours right.

Vest and pouches are from Sentinel's (great) infantry pack - used with permission. I also borrowed his black boots too - but still need to ask him if ok.

No Estonian patches or Galil rifles - and I need someone to help with configs to release.

Considering you can count the A1 players with one hand these days, this probably won't get released - but if you want the tex, let me know ;)

Cheers

WIP UL-D4 was reading any old post about the dropship form aleins movie and i rembered i had one that i was working on for Flashpoint long ago currently now working on getting ready for ARMA 1 dont have ARMA 2 yet. not sure how to up load an image of it tho :stuck::shrug:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/William_Moore73/WIP-1.jpg > 100KB

Edited by Max Power
large image untagged.

blackwasp

Please be aware of the image size limits on this forum. The forum does resize them but it does not automatically reduce their size to below 100 kb, unfortunately. Since we're all getting used to the new forum software, I'm going to untag your image, and you can resize it if you wish. Next time, though, we're going to go back to the normal practice of issuing administrative warnings for images.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.