Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Advanced Combat Environment

Private First Class
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by (Törni @ May 20 2007,23:00)
    after action review section
    Since game obviously stores this data and it can seen live by troopMon for example it should be doable.

EDIT: sounds like one of those must have mods
    Let me just emphasize that which Törni just wrote: This sounds like one of those must have MOD's!

Agreed x1000.
    Thank you.

Again, ACE will not be for everyone. It will require a different mindset than those that want to simply run and kill kill kill with little or no thought of tactics or teamwork.

If you are 1 on 3 in ACE, the odds are really REALLY stacked against you. In default ArmA, 1-3 odds are not that bad at all. Rambo wouldn't last too long in ACE.
    Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.

Rambo would last long at anything! I just saw first blood part one again the other night - its actually a really good movie.
    "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
    So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."
    Rage Against The Machine

Interesting Articles:____________News:
    tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics________prisonplanet.com
    tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia___________globalresearch.ca
    tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM______engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
    tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Quote Originally Posted by (phaeden @ May 22 2007,04:56)
    Again, ACE will not be for everyone. ***It will require a different mindset than those that want to simply run and kill kill kill with little or no thought of tactics or teamwork. ***

If you are 1 on 3 in ACE, the odds are really REALLY stacked against you. ***In default ArmA, 1-3 odds are not that bad at all. ***Rambo wouldn't last too long in ACE.
    Given that I clear off work tasks, and some real life obligations, I could lay concealed for two hours to get "the shot."

But that's just me...actually I'd probably have more fun watching the soldier laying concealed for two hours and then make a vid about it. I'm a combat "visuals" junkie I guess

Great to hear you fellas are working on this! Looking forward to seeing it.

Okay, I am forum lurking lol.

I was a WGL Crack Addict so I can't wait for ACE. Loved the way you guys tweaked all vehicles as close to real life as possible... not that," Well lets Balance the Equipment" BS Approach. If it's even close to what WGL offered then I will be hooked once again.
    <---NO MORE | NOW--->

Me too waiting for ACE impatiently. I hope it will kick ass

Ahhh... here is the info I was looking for. I am a realism junky when it comes to things like this. Can&#39;t wait. I was searching high and low for a website because I heard rumors about this mod but couldn&#39;t find anything. Now I see why after somebody pointed me to this thread.

Just a quick update ...

Work is still prgressing on the mod. I had a bit of delay as school ended, but now I am back into things full swing.

Expect more details soon.

First Sergeant
    I consider buying a new rig just for ArmA, after your (or similar) mod is relased.

Just in case you didn&#39;t know...
    ziajafoto 3d-ready blog (polish)
    "As you can see, i've taken a hit to the head. It's nothing serious but I am bleeding badly"

I am really looking forward to your mod as it made OFP a whole new (better) experience.

I have no doubt that ACE will be amazing.

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast