Sign in to follow this  
1in1class

3rd person view

yes just got this ArmA and i love it, but the view for 3rd person for units and vehicls are just to far away. Is there anybody that can fix this issue like put the camra view like it was in operation flashpoint PLzzz.

Check over in the editing forums, I saw a thread posted with a custom 3rd person view.

If all else fails, I'm sure somebody would be glad to rig up a custom config with the view you'd like.

Check over in the editing forums, I saw a thread posted with a custom 3rd person view.

If all else fails, I'm sure somebody would be glad to rig up a custom config with the view you'd like.

ya i checked that thread out and i asked about it over there to the 3rd person view that was made in that thread is to close be nice if some one made the view like it was in operation flashpoint. Can you help on this issue?

can some one plz help on the view in 3rd person? plz make it closer plz

well u can zoom in closer with zoom button; maybe put bubblegum on ur zoom button to get it to zoom constanly biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

he said he allready tried it, but didnt like it BC the camera was too close

yes i did check that out but ya its way to close, how would you go about makeing the 3rd person view closer like makeing changes huh.gif Script wise

yes i did check that out but ya its way to close, how would you go about makeing the 3rd person view closer like makeing changes huh.gif Script wise

You can't change config settings "script wise."

How would i make the view in 3rd person closer then? I just would like it to where its like OFP smile_o.gif

How would i make the view in 3rd person closer then? I just would like it to where its like OFP smile_o.gif

By changing the settings in the config.