Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Mr Slobo on trial

o crap i made a type-o its supposed to be Mr Slobo not mrs. mrs i mean mr moderators smile.gif mind if you fix it fer me?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Feb. 13 2002,00:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What? No cut hiz ballz off?<span id='postcolor'>

that would be a example of the "something worse" choice

I was watching the news and i think they should invent a new execution sysytem for war criminals. Im thinking, like installing matal spikes into thier bones and then putting them into the middle of two giant electromagnets.

Would that apply only to the loser of a conflict or a winner aswell if they had comitted warcrimes? The only mistake Slobo made was losing...

bah u limited the choices of what to do with him.

i personally would tie his testicles to a horse and set it off galloping across bosnia, serbia, thru macedonia and onwards thru central europe, everyone giving him a kick on the way past.

i personally would tie his testicles to a horse and set it off galloping across bosnia, serbia, thru macedonia and onwards thru central europe, everyone giving him a kick on the way past.

Now that would work for me!!!! or worse

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Feb. 12 2002,14:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would that apply only to the loser of a conflict or a winner aswell if they had comitted warcrimes? The only mistake Slobo made was losing...<span id='postcolor'>

Wrong. The mistake he made was committing these atrocities. And then losing.

Whatever you may like to blame certain countries for, what was done under this bastards control was just pure evil, with no mitigating circumstances at all.

True. There are cases of "Winning sides" prosecuting their own people for war crimes, but since this turd actually ran the country, its unlikely he would indict himself, or any of his underlings.

I still dont get it (especially since my own nation is known for its own cruelties too) but how can you rape a group of women and then throw them into a deep water-reservoir and let them slowly drown? How can you possibly do that? together with all your camerades, laughing and then heading towards the next village... where the same job has to be done too.

This is so far more cruel than lining up people against a wall, there seems to be pleasure and enjoyment.

And how tough must it have been for the UN soldiers during that time? The fucking Serb-soldiers push your tank from the road, arrogantly ignore you presence, disrespect you with a dirty smile and keep on driving to the villiage you tried to protect. When the Serbs leave again a few hours later and you are allowed to reenter the village, then you will find only the dogs left alive. If I would have been a UN soldier during that time, I would be mentally ill by now, un-recoverable!

And then you see Slobo with a tiny little smile on his face sitting in this trial, with a nice tie and clean his suit......

(I would send him a piece (stroganov) of his wife every day for the next 20 years! ooops, did I say this, someone must have stolen my password  )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 13 2002,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted for something worse.<span id='postcolor'>

In all earnest the prosecutor is going to have many problems linking him personally to the crimes he's indicted for. I just hope he gets what he deserves.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how can you rape a group of women and then throw them into a deep water-reservoir and let them slowly drown? How can you possibly do that? together with all your camerades, laughing and then heading towards the next village... where the same job has to be done too. <span id='postcolor'>

That's just what you get from centuries of pure ethnic hatred. The mentality of all the cultures over there is just plain sick.

During the war, the kids would collect soldier trading cards. It has the same format of any average sport trading card. It has the soldier's picture on the front and his stats on the back. His stats would be the #of soldiers or civilians he killed, pretty sickening. Thats just one example I could think of.

More than once, people from there would not talk to me or insult me because of my ethnic background (Croatian). They would call me a war criminal and stuff like that, even though I've never been to Croatia and have lived in Canada my whole life. From the begining of life they are taught by their parents to hate other people.

Tyler

now that i think of it, being Bubba's bitch for the rest of your life would be the worst thing one can do to a person

tie his scrotum to the back of his head and make him sneeze alot.

"how can you rape a group of women and then throw them into a deep water-reservoir and let them slowly drown? How can you possibly do that? together with all your camerades, laughing and then heading towards the next village... where the same job has to be done too."

Humans are capable of a great many things. Some are quite disturbing. We are a fucked up species.

Ya, rather strange that we're one of the only species (not counting spiders) that kill their own kind...

He is the brain behind it, so he can be punished.

A totally different thing is the soldiers the us captured from al quada... They were fighting under the country, and cannot be hold responsible.

Sadly the us fail to understand this. But if this is the way, i guess we have to trial the pilots in the us-bombers for murders on thousinds civilians?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still dont get it (especially since my own nation is known for its own cruelties too) but how can you rape a group of women and then throw them into a deep water-reservoir and let them slowly drown? How can you possibly do that? together with all your camerades, laughing and then heading towards the next village... where the same job has to be done too.

This is so far more cruel than lining up people against a wall, there seems to be pleasure and enjoyment.

And how tough must it have been for the UN soldiers during that time? The fucking Serb-soldiers push your tank from the road, arrogantly ignore you presence, disrespect you with a dirty smile and keep on driving to the villiage you tried to protect. When the Serbs leave again a few hours later and you are allowed to reenter the village, then you will find only the dogs left alive. If I would have been a UN soldier during that time, I would be mentally ill by now, un-recoverable!

And then you see Slobo with a tiny little smile on his face sitting in this trial, with a nice tie and clean his suit......

(I would send him a piece (stroganov) of his wife every day for the next 20 years! ooops, did I say this, someone must have stolen my password  )<span id='postcolor'>

seriously, where did evolution go wrong confused.gifsad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Feb. 14 2002,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya, rather strange that we're one of the only species (not counting spiders) that kill their own kind...<span id='postcolor'>

Dude, you're so wrong. Pretty much every species will at least seriously harm and very often also kill their own kind. Hell, ants, some other insects and some monkeys even have organized (intra and inter species) warfare, just like us.

Somebody was reflecting on the serb atrocity of drowning some women and kids. A nice corresponding example from nature: If the alpha male of a lion flock is slain by a competitor, the new alpha male will kill all the cubs of the previous alpha male. No use for him tolerating some kids with the wrong genetic make-up.

Face it people. We are all just so VERY natural in our behaviour. I guess we should try to be unnatural.