Sign in to follow this  
hedcrusha

6thsense editor not working anymore!??

Hi ive been using the editor for a while useing 6thsense's upgrade and all was fine! now its just stopped working for now apparent reason. Im pretty baffled as to whats wrong. it was working now it isnt. I havent installed any new mods whatsoever so i can seem to understand why it has done this. Its a total map making stoppage and cant continue map making. mad_o.gif

But if anyones had this problem or knows of a way to activate it again i would be greatly appretiative of them.

Thanks in advance.

P.s ive tried the search function and even been to 6thsense's web site to no avail.

Heya mate,

I would recommend using the EditorUpdate thread for easier reference but here goes smile_o.gif

Is it possible that you do not run with the @6thSenseEU mod by some mysterious reasons? Double check your shortcut and/or launcher settings and make sure it boots up with -mod=@6thSenseEU

Hope it helps!

Thanks for the help sickboy but ive alreay tried that! I did notice on the last time it worked for me was that it didnt show up again so i just kept selecting opfor bluefor and all the others in a blind rage to get it working hehe and then i actualy saw it pop up. Weird eh!

Ive read through the whole thread mate but no-one has the same problem. Might have to be a re-install pff.

Thanks for the help sickboy but ive alreay tried that! I did notice on the last time it worked for me was that it didnt show up again so i just kept selecting opfor bluefor and all the others in a blind rage to get it working hehe and then i actualy saw it pop up. Weird eh!

Ive read through the whole thread mate but no-one has the same problem. Might have to be a re-install pff.

The Objects etc are on the Side "Empty", this side only activates if you have 1 unit on the map which is not just "Playable", but "Player".

Just making sure smile_o.gif

Well nice one sickboy that worked a treat. LoL i feels dumb now but hay at least i know what was the prob now biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the help.

Well nice one sickboy that worked a treat. LoL i feels dumb now but hay at least i know what was the prob now  biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the help.

NP mate, we all have to start somewhere and learn smile_o.gif

you got that right!

Just while i have your attention i was wondering if you knew how to make the enemy ai in a mp tdm i have made charge into battle instead of staying where they spawn. And also make the team ai im on do the same without me having to issue orders! Not sure if its possible.