Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

Average age of the "Flashpointer"

I'm finding out how old the average OFP player is (If you only play ArmA but visit here, don't vote, only those that still play OFP can vote.

I have nothing against age (In fact I am rather young compared to most of you anyway. Most would consider me between a "CS and BF playing candidate") this is just for comparision (I'm going to do one in ArmA forums, but not in other games forums (People would just put fake ages, I trust this comunity) so you can vote in both if you still play both)

20 going on 21, I occasionally hit "the Flash" when my cousin and I play FLAGFIGHTGUNS on Nogova and get reams of laughs.

I also play good ole OFP when I want to not get a random crash every 30 minutes... whistle.gif

Started playing OFP in 2001 when I was around 20... Damn, time flies! Almost 6 years ago... And I still haven't quit! wow_o.gif

22 here. Played from 2002-2003. Americas Army came out and played it until 2005. Now am I soley dependent off of BIS/BIA projects inlove.gif

34 years old.

Trying to stay young at heart, but feeling the pain of aging bone structure unfortunately sad_o.gif

I did say I'm comparing ArmA and OFP ages wink_o.gif In a roundabout way but oh well!

Started playing OFP when it was released im now 23

me = 26, 27 in August.

Fell in love with OFP when i played the demo on a friends pc cause mine was too weak for it back then, he found it odd while i absolutely loved the freedom ( even in the demo ).

17 now, dunno when I started. Got interested in it by playing lots of Ghost Recon(before it got weird and all that is) and got into it by playing both demo's(CWC and Resistance).

So I firstly got CWC alone after playing through most of the campaign I wanted to have addons, but I found out I needed Resistance. So I bought the GOTY edition online and damn, I got hooked...

I'm also counting to the senior-scene of OFP-players. whistle.gif

Playing OFP since it was released, because of its fascinating possibilities. Most of other games have these damned scripted way to fullfill your tasks - OFP let you choose how to go on.

DID I HEAR ANY IMPERTINENT COMMENT???

pistols.gif

15, 16 in July. I think I've played OFP since 2002 or so, and still love it!

Propably wouldn't play much today anymore without mods like Invasion 44, Seb Nam Pack, Liberation 41-45, FDF and The Unsung though.

I'm 18, 19 in August the 4th.

I played OFP since the version 1.00... absolutely amazing!  biggrin_o.gif

I've the demo in the DVD Amburger Hill

My blood got poisoned by GOTY in 2002. Still hooked badly by this dreadful disease...

I take my regular little Flashbacks still weekly.

I fall into the 30-39 category.  I have been playing since I was first introduced to the demo in July of 2001.  However, I only play about once a week since receiving my copy of ArmA in February.

I am to be fourteen verrrry soon. So I have fallen under 14-19 range. smile_o.gif

Plus, for excuse, people think i look 14 anyways tounge2.gif