Sign in to follow this  
dirtylarrygb

ARMA DVD wont work on the xbox 360

I can play ARMA fine on XP, but I placed my ARMA DVD in my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 say its an unsupported title!

Basically it won't work. I'm very dissapointed as people keep demanding ARMA should work on Vista, but as there is more Xbox 360's out there than Vista users, I think it should work on my 360 first, as it meet's the min requirements for the game.

I also tried the DVD in my PS3 and it just spat it back out but as the Xbox 360 is a MS OS I expect ARMA to work on it.

So all xbox 360 owners pls sign below as we ae more numerous and important that vista owners we should get priority.

/Signed

this post is dedicated to all the Vista users who now whine as much as Mac Os users when things don't work on the brand new sexy looking flakey MS OS. So please don't whine here no more or be branded a MAC user...

System Requirements:

Minimum: Win2000/XP

Recommended:WindowsXP

This is it. No XBOX360, but works with Vista. wink_o.gif

this post is dedicated to all the Vista users who now whine as much as Mac Os users when things don't work on the brand new sexy looking flakey MS OS. So please don't whine here no more or be branded a MAC user...

Let them whine, it is not your problem if others can't read or understand system requirements and recommendations.

Please, mark your jokes with smilies, if you feel you cannot avoid the,.

If I misunderstood your intention and it is no joke, I recommend you to use the pinned complain topic.