Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA

Okay, sorry for double post, but I've tried the demo mission where you shoot at various winged vehicles with stingers. Works like a charm, but that's not the problem. I still can't seem to deploy flares/chaff when I'm the pilot.

I'm going to do a clean install. Can anyone confirm that flares deploy with ver 1.18 RC?

Update: Clean install worked like a charm!!! Could have been multiple issues along the way: dodgy mod management (not using separate folders) 1.18 installed over 1.14...etc. But now I'm happy!!!

Edited by EFcrazy

Next you can try is to run ArmA only with vanilla content, without extra addons, just to ensure no one is intefering there.

Sorry to be a pain, as this question has probably come up before, but when I run mando missiles along with the USS Nimitz on the island of namalsk, I am told of a script error at line 442, and I believe it to be ILS related, although being completely and utterly incompetent, I have absolutely no clue what I have done wrong, nor how I can fix it. I am running the script suite version of MMA if that helps, but the error also occurs when mando is running normally as well, as I have checked without the suite just in case I had messed something up there.

Thank you in advance for a reply. <3