Sign in to follow this  
blasko

Prototype

Hello !

You can download the mission here ( 1.3 Mo ).

prototype1.jpg

---------------------------

Your mission is to locate a new weapon prototype that has been stolen from a U.S. arsenal.

features :

* Use of spectating script of Kegetys

* Large choice of weapons

* Voices from SpawnRipper and Dakota

---------------------------

All remarks are welcome.gif

We played this mission a few times.

We enjoyed it biggrin_o.gif

Good to see there are still missions being made for smaller groups (2 - 6 players).

One thing we noticed: the stairs of the wharfs sticking in the water cann't be entered from the water. clipping occurs. A minor thing and probably not your "fault".

Greetingz, Monk.

Thank you for your feedback, it is nice to read comments like this smile_o.gif

As my computer isn't very young, I would make some missions where there are not plenty of people to kill biggrin_o.gif

My bro and I had good fun with this last night. Could never quite find the ammo though. I might have found it (did find crates) but couldn't figure out how to actually take it.

Fun anyway.

Hello nubbin77 smile_o.gif

In order to be able to take the ammo crate, you will have to choose before the mission starts the commander as a playable unit, then if a member of the team approachs the ammo crate enough , a radio message will automatically appears.

One thing to notice is that the crate has a random position on the city so don't be worry if you can't find the crate at the same position each time ^^

Nice mission, really enjoyed it with friends biggrin_o.gif I like tropical climate smile_o.gif

End mission trigger did not work for us? :P i.e. nothing happened (mind you, we failed to complete a little something, but shouldn't the mission still end when you go to the extraction point?)

Fun mission though. I really like the scenery, map layout and how the OPFOR is placed & reacts. Also there are several ways you can approach the mission and even run through it without heavy enemy contact. Or then go in guns blazing.

I'd love to see more 1-8 player co-ops which are also smaller, faster to complete. Not everyone has hours and hours to invest to play just one mp mission. This, Communications Breakdown and Red Hotel must be some of the must fun co-ops I've played.

Hello, I enjoy your fun on this coop !

The final trigger will activate if you bring back "Boris" alive wink_o.gif

Concerning the 1-8 players coops, I am preparing another 2 missions that I will publish as soon as I get the voices I need ^^

See you soon smile_o.gif

Great news, keep up the good work. We tried another evening and got an injured "Boris" to the extraction point, lots of fun again.

--------------- Spoiler -------------------

That rat bastard Boris actually flew out of his office like a bat out of hell after our sniper took out a bunch of guards close by. Guess he became alarmed when the soldier next to him collapsed with a hole in his head while some grenades went off in the yard? I chased him at full run for 200+ meters downhill, caught him in the bush - just as an URAL emptied a squad next to us. That triggered a "mad minute" (I think I emptied three clips without pausing) but we got out - with a crawling Boris. Laugh.

--------------- Spoiler -------------------

Thank you very much for this. While me and my friend have only played a dozen or so co-ops this one is by far our favourite so far:) notworthy.gif

These are nice comments biggrin_o.gif

By the way, I have questions for the next missions I will prepare ^^ : how do you play this coop ? ( Infiltration, mass attacks etc ... )

What is the average number of players ?

Thanks and have fun smile_o.gif