Sign in to follow this  
djmietekk

graphics problem

P 4 2.80GHz (actually 3.08 GHz)

1 GB Ram

Ati All in Wonder series 9600 xt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a graphics problem while playing Armed Assaoult game. the problem appeares when I am looking behind me. This is what I get:

screenpl8.jpg

I found out that the sun is often on the side where it starts to get worse.

I have installed the newest updates for the game and the drievers are also up to date. I checked on the other pc and there was no such a problem.

Hi,

first of all take a look at this -> click me!

It can be the reason for your "little" problem.

Apart from that I think you should watch out for a new grafic card, yours seems to be a little bit outdated, especially for newer games like Arma

Greetz

mav

yeah, I did change my drivers to the older version but it didnt help... I thought my card will handle this game. sad_o.gif

I have an overclocked 9600xt and can play ArmA on mostly very low settings, although thick grass and vegetation really tends to make the game close to unplayable. Low fps really kill this game as the controls become really unresponsive. I will be buying a new video card as soon as possible.

I've seen a lot of similar screenshots from users with many various different video cards. It may not be caused by the video card or drivers.

It may not be caused by the video card or drivers.

It isn't an ATI problem. I have the exact same problem and i have a NVIDIA 7950GX2. Check this thread out here