Sign in to follow this  
shastadude15

***25th Infantry Division Recruiting***

If you are looking for an Armed Assault realism unit, the 25th Infantry Division is recruiting.

We are a platoon sized unit right now, in Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division and need your help to get larger, and with a little luck, be one of the damned finest units in Armed Assault. We are a North American realism unit, but we will accept members from outside of the US and Canada if you speak English. We are looking for the following in recruits:

- Mature players with a strong emphasis on teamwork

- Would prefer players 15 years old or older. If you are under 15, you will need to wait some time before being a full fledged member to ensure you are a mature player.

- Would prefer players with a microphone and Teamspeak 2

- You MUST have a legal copy of Armed Assault at the latest version (currently 1.05)

Whether you are new to the realism scene or have been around quite a while, we'd love to have you come out and have some fun with us. We are starting fresh, and I have over 6 years of experience in realism under my belt, and am dedicated to getting this unit running solid by June. We currently have no server as I am in the process of getting a new job and have no money, but have picked a server host already and once we have the money we will have a server. The sooner you all join, the sooner we get going...and better yet, the sooner those who join donate, well...you get the picture. We'll have a server lickedy split. Anywho, head on down to the 25th ID forum and post an enlistment if you are interested in a tactical realism unit just forming up.

http://www.createforum.com/25thid/

- 2Lt. Bennett